*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice early goal please from Rangers to settle us down. 

Would take a 1-0 right now though and get down the road with another game ticked off the list and we move on.

Tarriers on Kerrydale Street hinting that Gerrard's got Covid :lol: 

The thing with that is, they'll have convinced themselves of it with no evidence then when he appears in the dugout tomorrow that's us cheating again and it will stick like it's some sort of fact. That's what these deranged mutants do. It's how they operate.

48 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Thing is, Ross County must be a good team if they can beat the taigs at the paedodome, mustn't they ?

They’ll cause us problems and make it as uncomfortable & disjointed a game as much as they possibly can.  

We’ll cause ourselves an even bigger problem if we let complacency, arrogance or ill discipline enter into our play.  

Pedal to the floor for the 90mins please Rangers.  

1 minute ago, kirkiebear said:

😂

it’s weird , even when we were in title races in the times we won the league regularly I never got as nervous for games the way I do now 

Was taking the piss out another poster there 😂 

but I think things are going so well the worry now is that we have a blip so it’s understandable but we do look so strong right now 

7 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

I’m very nervous for this and I’m not sure why 

I'm the exact same (and have been against every single SPL team full of jobbers for weeks now). 

I'm constantly over-analysing things & over-thinking all different wee scenarios. 

An early goal helps me relax (along with a few beers down my neck)

But until we get that second goal the nerves are still there thinking about utter pish teams scoring every single time they get as much as a corner :lol:

But it's a good feeling too. Wouldn't change it for the world because it means every game feels like a cup final. We've not had this feeling in a decade so I'm embracing it and the nerves are just part of the deal.

Archived