• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go  

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Kamara Aribo

Roofe Defoe Kent 

Think thats similar to the team that destroyed Hamilton, Defoe always good for a goal bring Itten on about 60 for a decent run out.

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Kamara 

Arfield Aribo 

Roofe Itten Kent 

go a couple up then get Kent, Roofe and Arfield off 

Surely Defoe plays before Itten.  Defoe's goal record is way better.

7 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Surely Defoe plays before Itten.  Defoe's goal record is way better.

His goal record means fuck all to quite a few on here, they’d have itten starting before him just because he needs minutes. Personally i think if Defoe is still hitting the net then he starts in games like this 

15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

His goal record means fuck all to quite a few on here, they’d have itten starting before him just because he needs minutes. Personally i think if Defoe is still hitting the net then he starts in games like this 

Why not start Defoe, hopefully accumulate a lead and get Itten on for more than just the tale end of the game? But as always just the three points, no injuries, no Covid scares and get out of there.👍

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Why not start Defoe, hopefully accumulate a lead and get Itten on for more than just the tale end of the game? But as always just the three points, no injuries, no Covid scares and get out of there.👍

That’s what I’m saying mate, whilst Defoe is still banging them in the why shouldn’t he start ahead of itten. I know itten needs game time but we know what we’re getting with Defoe 

Standard three points is the most important thing, but stuffing County a week after they dumped that lot out of the cup sends yet another message reaffirming the gulf between us. Really shouldn't be an issue given our form and theirs in the league, but important not to take anything for granted. Obviously Liege are a far better side, but we were caught cold in midweek so hopefully we get out of the blocks early.

2 minutes ago, Marco said:

Standard three points is the most important thing, but stuffing County a week after they dumped that lot out of the cup sends yet another message reaffirming the gulf between us. Really shouldn't be an issue given our form and theirs in the league, but important not to take anything for granted. Obviously Liege are a far better side, but we were caught cold in midweek so hopefully we get out of the blocks early.

Got them.on Thursday pal 

Archived