Albertz

Bluetiful

45 minutes ago, Bluetiful said:

I know albertz left lambert with a sore mouth once, but trying to recall, with one of his hammer free kicks, did he once knock a player out? 

I am sure that is true, down he went like a bowling pin but I cannot remember what player it was.

1 hour ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

I am sure that is true, down he went like a bowling pin but I cannot remember what player it was.

I think I remember hearing at the time that it was the black guy who used to play with hibs and had dreadlocks. Can’t remember his name for the life of me know.

The version I heard he was in the wall and Albertz rattled it off his head and he went down like a felled tree 😂

Don’t know if it’s true though.

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

I think I remember hearing at the time that it was the black guy who used to play with hibs and had dreadlocks. Can’t remember his name for the life of me know.

The version I heard he was in the wall and Albertz rattled it off his head and he went down like a felled tree 😂

Don’t know if it’s true though.

Jimmy boco

54 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Was he not meant to be opening a restaurant in the middle of Anniesland Cross?

Anniesland Cross is centred on the road junction.so would be it be a drive through restaurant then ? Could get dangerous during rush hour. 

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Anniesland Cross is centred on the road junction.so would be it be a drive through restaurant then ? Could get dangerous during rush hour. 

Yes it was a bit of a mental location but no I don’t think it was a drive through although you do need to cross roads into it.

I remember sitting in the Copeland, near the main stand at a game against Dumfermline I think it was. Albertz played at left back so he was right in front of us. A Dumfermline player was pressuring Albertz when he had the ball but was facing the Copeland stand. He then spun round to blooter it up the field but caught the Dumfermline player in the face. The boy fell down, got back up to walk away but then fell down again and had to get treatment. Looked a sore one.

12 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Was jimmy Boco who went down. He swallowed his tongue and it was fucking shocking how long it took the doctor to come on. And when he did the guy was about 70 and couldnt run

It’s impossible to swallow your tongue 

Archived