• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Davis Aribo

Roofe Morelos Kent

I'd start Kent. He usually does well against the scum and I think we'll need his pace. Also I'm not sure if Hagi is suited for playing in an Old Firm. 

Should be the team.

Will be the team.

Can't wait.

I will be happy with whatever starting line up we pick.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Borna, Davis, Kamara, Roofe and Morelos all start.

Helander or Balogun.

Then a fight between Arfield, Aribo, Kent and Hagi for the final 2 spots.

Not fussed with who gets it to be honest. I can see arguments for any one of them. Hagi over Kent based on form but leaving Kent out for this would be a big call. Glad it's not me making the call!

Hopefully Arfield is fit to be part of the selection headache.

I'm really confident (but still nervous!)!

A win would be something else.

• Clemdog changed the title to ***** Rangers vs The Scum Match Thread *****
11 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Duffy the replacment?

Think Bitton came on.

Apparently big Jullien lost his man, Barkas made an arse of it, Utd player looked set to score and Jullien saved a clear goal by colliding into the post haha! Apparently he was down for ages in agony and had to be stretchered off.

He has a habit of being a big wean though so it's unclear if he is badly injured or just a big shitebag!

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent has a more aggressive personality and suits the game better.

Hagi is in better form currently but I’d worry the game might pass him by in terms of getting stuck into tackles 

In fairness the first game wasn't exactly a game for tackles flying in.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think Bitton came on.

Apparently big Jullien lost his man, Barkas made an arse of it, Utd player looked set to score and Jullien saved a clear goal by colliding into the post haha! Apparently he was down for ages in agony and had to be stretchered off.

He has a habit of being a big wean though so it's unclear if he is badly injured or just a big shitebag!

Shame. 

Nothing trivial I hope.

19 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hagi or Kent is the big question. 

On current form I'd pick Hagi. 

Scoring, creating and been dealing with dirty tactics of teams in the league.  I think it would be unfair to drop him. 

Saying that I could see management going with Kent. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There are only two decisions. Balogun or Helander and Hagi or Kent.

I'm going with Helander and I'm leaning towards Kent based on previous games against them and not current form.

Already I can't wait.

Agree totally. That’s the same selection issues i would have identified . I’m more concerned about this match than I was a few weeks ago, although form goes out the window anyway in these fixtures. If we defeat them it will hit them very hard.

Turnbull is the one to watch for me. He’s made a massive difference to their midfield and performances in the last few weeks, and we’ve bossed their midfield in recent games. You feel they are coming into some form while for us guys like Kent are not firing as they were a few weeks ago. If Jullien is out that will be a bonus for us. We should have more than enough for them.

Archived