*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s not howlers it’s blatant refusal to give us any significant decisions, the taigs have got to him and he’s now shit scared to give us anything, the refusal to give us a penalty at Pittodrie was a shambles 

He’s giving us a penalty today mate 21st minute 43 seconds 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopefully we come out flying in this one. Last few games it's been really slow starts.

We, and my nerves, are due a relaxed, easy win about now. A week to rest and get that drummed into them. Close them down, stop the long balls to the fat striker's elbow.

McGregor

Tavernier    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Zungu    Davis    Kamara

Hagi        Morelos         Kent

Tbh I’m one of our harshest critics especially to the arse end of last season and even I haven’t thought of the epic collapse in January so I doubt the players are even thinking about it considering the run they’re on. Probably because we’re so far ahead on a points basis it really shouldn’t affect us but you can chalk it off as another small psychological win for the season. 

45 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

It will be until such times that we are able to put the mathematical outcome of the League beyond doubt. It is not a surprise that your Average Bear is a bag of nerves going into every game at the moment, after what happened last year when our hopes were raised by the first half of the season. 

Mind you this is the last great hope for THEM today, they were banking on us dropping points before we played THEM, and then beating us. We win this today and even the most rabid Mhank will have difficulty believing that they will turn over a 22 point gap, no many how many games in hand. Also a win today would also hopefully kill of any notion or prospect of a repeat of the epic arse collapse of last season, not just in the mind of the Mhanks, but also in the heads of any of our players who may be feeling the pressure or still has some doubt in their mind.

TLB tried to justify the trip on the basis that the last few years especially last year they went on a run afterwards. Well this year is different and if he falls at the first hurdle they will turn on him. Glorious. 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I’m one of our harshest critics especially to the arse end of last season and even I haven’t thought of the epic collapse in January so I doubt the players are even thinking about it considering the run they’re on. Probably because we’re so far ahead on a points basis it really shouldn’t affect us but you can chalk it off as another small psychological win for the season. 

I think if we take 7 from 9 from.these difficult away games then the league is done.

I don't know If I could stand this place if we do lose points at any of these 3 games but I do think 2 wins and a draw and other than the taigs away and livi we won't actually have a difficult away day before the split.

I think that would see us over the line 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I think if we take 7 from 9 from.these difficult away games then the league is done.

I don't know If I could stand this place if we do lose points at any of these 3 games but I do think 2 wins and a draw and other than the taigs away and livi we won't actually have a difficult away day before the split.

21 points up for grabs before we play Antwerp. 

No reason why we can't get 12/12 from our 4 away games. 

All about attitude for me, we haven't started games well recently and we need to be at it from the first whistle today, still take a 1-0 right now though. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I agree mate, if we can take 10 points from January then we have a pretty decent run of fixtures up until the split 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we win today we'll be on 2.83 points per game played.

Time to start bigging up the PPG stat the more folk talk about difficulties continuing. I see that cunt Speirs even had an article in the Times today.

The tarriers are already putting messages out about the league having to be 75% completed, however the number of games played was never part of the rile chanfe the SPFL board introduced last season to award them the title. 

Archived