C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Sutton 😂

"There’s always a lot of debate in Glasgow about Edouard versus Morelos and I think both will command top money eventually, but the celtic striker is more marketable for me, with a much stronger all-round game.

Edouard scores goals but is also instrumental in the scoring being spread around the side."

King Edouard 

Screenshot_20191012-093234_Chrome.thumb.jpg.45669e4d139dde1d9543f6b413130c88.jpg

Alfredo

Screenshot_20191012-093208_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1ea65368042cb5e0d6381d8efcb9a3ba.jpg

30 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Sutton 😂

Tbh it could’ve been written by Kris Boyd or Barry Ferguson the way they bang on about him.

Tried to give that PLZ Soccer one last go due to lack of Rangers but it’s nothing but tarrier propaganda even though they have a former Rangers captain on it.

Final straw was Peter McGuire closing the show with this wee beauty “In a week full of negative stories mainly involving Rangers the one positive and shining light for Scottish football and celtic is that Edouard scored for France under 21’s - he really has the world at his feet”. 

I’ll never learn!

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If Alfredo could be as deadly as the Edouard  in big games , then I think we would have a 50million player IMO

I agree 100%. The thing is with our media they’do everything they could to print negative stories about him and damage his reputation. You only need to look at the difference in reporting between Alfie and Christie and Eduardo. It’s fucking ridiculous!

1 hour ago, Der Hammer of Der Gods said:

Ha Ha the fat fucking tramp :lol:

Always remember that champions league game he was trudging off the field, flab rolling about and Souness and Gullit in the studio literally laughing like fuck at him. Shambles of a guy 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If Alfredo could be as deadly as the Edouard  in big games , then I think we would have a 50million player IMO

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's coming mate. The wee man is on to something special this season. He's looking the complete striker for me and I think Jermaine is going to be the making of his career. What a mentor to have at a crucial part of you're development. 

22 minutes ago, Finny said:

It's coming mate. The wee man is on to something special this season. He's looking the complete striker for me and I think Jermaine is going to be the making of his career. What a mentor to have at a crucial part of you're development. 

I believe that too, and to be fair I’d stuck £40 on Morelos first goal Rangers 2-0 that last game v them and was confident as fuck that morning until somecunt in the pub showed me the team sheet. That back 4 for them, especially at that point were (still are) an absolute shambles, and Morelos would have destroyed them without a doubt. Love gerrard and the way we’re shaping up but fuck me we got that one totally wrong. 
cant believe I’m still fuming about it, but if ever there was a time to put them to the sword that was it. 
regardless of the fact he’s not scored against them for me is irrelevant, he scores big goals in Europe, he’s at this moment top scorer in uefa competitions so far this season, and rattling in goals against literally every cunt he faces. 
the fact he seems to have cut out the petulant shite whilst not losing the natural aggression is a testament to those working with him and is put money on it that his biggest influence will be Defoe. 
they two will fire us to 55 I’ve no doubt and if Morelos gets a big money move in the summer you can’t grudge him it to be fair, as his overall improvement is a joy to watch, and as you say, the boy is on to big things and this season will, for me be the making of him. 
On  a side note, he must realise now himself that he 100% made the correct decision to stay here and not take the coin on offer in China, what a tragic waste that would have been, you only have to look at Oscar for that, Brazilian international at 26 years old, all the ability in the world, chose to take £450k a week over top level European football and has effectively disappeared up his own arse. 

Archived