C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I kept saying the last two years we need to put them under serious pressure to see how they cope, history shows them not being able to handle it.

First time we did so was beating them at the dump this season to go 4 clear, cunts have fell apart.

Frustrating we never kicked on last season in January to add real pressure, but the current situation is making up for that somewhat. Love it.

The key is pressure ,Our good form has created the pressure and mismanagement on their behalf has allowed that pressure to increase .

The behaviour of their so called fans has ramped that pressure to a whole new level.There was a clip last night I saw from one of their vloggers who was talking about their play yesterday ,They were playing the safe pass all the time ,that’s what pressure does .To get the results and play the way you can needs that risk to be taken now and again .

This cycle is going to be very difficult to break and very soon they will find it irreversible if it hasn’t already got to that point .

4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wonder how much it must annoy them that broon is a man who is blowing out his arse finished and Steven Davis who is a wee bit older than him is still doing it.

It probably annoys them quite a lot.

One is a player, the other masqueraded as a player for the past decade...

Age is irrelevant.

19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

From what I've been told the celtic chairmen and CEO's have never had a problem in doing it. 

Especially wee Fergus. He enjoyed it. 

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Covid might put a stop to it this year.

Aye that's what I meant, Covid, more so than them being rabid tarriers. Poorly phrased post from me 😂

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I kept saying the last two years we need to put them under serious pressure to see how they cope, history shows them not being able to handle it.

First time we did so was beating them at the dump this season to go 4 clear, cunts have fell apart.

Frustrating we never kicked on last season in January to add real pressure, but the current situation is making up for that somewhat. Love it.

I'm glad we didn't in all honesty. 

This truly is the perfect way to end them, you couldn't write it.

52 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

From what I've been told the Celtic chairmen and CEO's have never had a problem in doing it. 

Especially wee Fergus. He enjoyed it. 

I remember a few years ago we played the sheep late January and due to the winter break it was the first chance to do the ceremony.

They showed Craig Brown and their chairman on the big screen do the toast and the sheep fans went mental 😂 

19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If we were to win the league this season then it's worked out really well because before Covid struck if you were to say to me that they'd get given number 9 despite not winning it therefore the element of doubt being there for eternity would they have won it (fwiw I think they would have but nothing is certain so there's that doubt) and then we step it up and crush them in their quest for 10 and win that one normally then I don't think you could have realistically wanted that to pan out any better.

I still think of the season we threw away 10 and it still hurts me about 20-years later.

It was like a game of ping pong between 2 shite teams that season ... one week we'd draw, next week they'd draw and hand the moment straight back. 

A team full of players who it was a bridge too far for guys like McCall and I.Ferguson in our midfield have more in common now with the likes of Scott Brown than we might want to admit - decorated winners in years before, club legends, but a season too much and shadows of themselves. 

Goram had his worst season with us - mirror that with them having no credible goalkeeper ...
Gough past it suppose you could look at Duffy for them too - big pedigree but not doing it 

Our star striker in Negri downing tools (see Eduoard for them today).

There's loads of parallels and they are now suffering what we did that season. 

The only difference is I don't think this will go to the last day because we're not shite so there's none of that weekly ping-pong.

See to be honest. I thought last year when they called it, we would struggle to close the gap and expected that they would have gone on to win it as well.

However the games were postponed  for weeks and upon return they were in empty stadia. It’s clear that they haven’t coped with that and we have. the break may have shaken us out of our post Dubai funk.

It is therefore rather ridiculous, in hind sight, to have called the league when they did. It’s gone and it can’t be undone but no league should ever be called until it is impossible to fulfil the fixtures and given that every other major league managed to complete their seasons it is beyond farcical that Scotland didn’t  

scottish football is a fucking cesspit and once our return to champions is assured, the story of our return from 2012 will be amazing 

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

It's not just last night and last week, they literally think they own the place taking over the town celebrating when they win a cup, taking it upon themselves to change street names in the City because they don't like stuff that happened about 400-years ago, attacking pubs with innocent folk in them, breaking into Ibrox stadium, having parties outside the stadium, hanging dummies of dead Protestants from the stands of their stadium, bigoted protests against our brave soldiers, Palestine protests outside Hampden complete with vandalism to do with that cause etc etc etc. The list is endless.

The SNP and Police Scotland have no balls when it comes to dealing with these sub-human scum. They are terrified of them.

On another point I watched most of their game yesterday and I still can't decide if St Johnstone were brilliant or Celtic were that shite. It's maybe a bit of both but St Johnstone IMO were the better team. They were winning the headers, second balls, tackles with ease and passing it about confidently. 

We will need to be on top form in a few weeks time when we play them at McDermid Park. Make no mistake.

Not worried about St Johnstone mate last team to take something at the dump we battered 4-0 it's what we do😂

More worried about this week going to Poland then united from memory that's always been a hard game for us with the sloped pitch as well. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Not worried about St Johnstone mate last team to take something at the dump we battered 4-0 it's what we do😂

More worried about this week going to Poland then united from memory that's always been a hard game for us with the sloped pitch as well. 

St johnston are iffy upfront as well, that coupled with our defending it should be fine. Just a case of scoring 3+ past them

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Other than this season he's done a good job for them and they refuse to see it.

He's exerted his control on Scottish football to the extent that the other teams are terrified to go against him. They all voted us down the leagues amongst so much other shit then there was the corruption in May.

He's went with Doncaster to London to negotiate TV deals for the whole country.

Used his connections in high places in UEFA to get us banned from European trips, fined and them given an in back into European competition group stages twice after being pumped by Sion and Legia Warsaw on a technicality netting them maybe 35-million that they wouldn't have otherwise had, 

He's overseen all their trophies (albeit in our absence for most of the time), he's overseen record turnover, profits and player sales.

One bad season and they he's not worth it all of a sudden and they want their main man, who runs Scottish football on their behalf gone.

Lovely.  They are a rare breed.

The demented won't give a damn what lawwell has done for them lol. 

All they've cared about is this season, built up to be their ultimate achievement and it's gone to shit. 

They’ll turn on everyone that fails to deliver the tainted 10.

Players, Management and Board will all be getting it. 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Still too many bears have it won already for my liking .It genuinely looks  brilliant but still miles of football to be played 

I completely get it tho and I must admit am trying really really hard not to get swallowed up by it all. Its hard 9 years of absolute torture mate. 

January gives me the fear tho not because the games just because of the last 2 seasons when for whatever reason we've collapsed. 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Still too many bears have it won already for my liking .It genuinely looks  brilliant but still miles of football to be played 

It's hard not to get carried away.

We’ve all done it before, see last season after the win in their dump. 

This one feels different but. We are playing brilliantly with a stronger squad depth and a defence that's only let in 3 goals. 

While they are having a disaster. They can't keep clean sheets and are stumbling from one bad result to another. 

Just need to follow our management and players leads. One game at a time.

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Totally agree with this. I’m ‘quietly terrified’ and will be until it’s beyond a doubt.

Archived