C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Did anyone hear them cunts saying well done for celtic bringing points to the coefficient, Ukraine are closing in 11th place celtic 

smack heads 

Special breed that celebrate finishing fourth of four out of pot one ...pat them on the head and let them keep licking the windows of the bus

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck the coefficient and fuck them winning, lennon was never being sacked tonight no matter the result, i wanted their confidence battered for sundays game, now they will have that wee boost and likely smash killie

Forget about them. Tonight is all about us. Whether they win or not at the weekend means nothing as long as we keep winning. 

I see one of their employees tweeted about ‘how he loves the 2nd January’ then shat it, deleted the tweet and now posted saying he was referring to something else.

It’s their celtic analyst cunt who goes on and defends Lennon all the time.

Fucking paedophile loving scumbag - hopefully he’s first off the Erskine Bridge in April/May!!!!!

7 hours ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Special breed that celebrate finishing fourth of four out of pot one ...pat them on the head and let them keep licking the windows of the bus

It was the same when they beat Bayern 1-2.

They were a dodgy penalty and a missed sitter away from another defeat last night. Their commentators might want them to believe that all is well but it doesn’t make it so. All it does is make the wee bigots job even harder, even a draw against Kilmarnock will result in how can we go to that after defeating a top European team when in reality they scraped it at best. 

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They were a dodgy penalty and a missed sitter away from another defeat last night. Their commentators might want them to believe that all is well but it doesn’t make it so. All it does is make the wee bigots job even harder, even a draw against Kilmarnock will result in how can we go to that after defeating a top European team when in reality they scraped it at best. 

I think they’ll beat Kilmarnock then Hearts in the cup final, think they’re darlings then get beat off Hamilton or something.

Tell you what I’d love more than  anything though is for us to utterly destroy them. Like take 5/6 off them and go full pelt from first minute to last - we are more than capable.

just had another look at the co-efficients and i beleive that as it stands, we will go above them in the rankings at the end of this season :D

11th country should be secure as well, although the page has only 1 team from ukraine still in the comps (despite there being 2), so not sure how accurate the thing bloody is.

55 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think they’ll beat Kilmarnock then Hearts in the cup final, think they’re darlings then get beat off Hamilton or something.

Tell you what I’d love more than  anything though is for us to utterly destroy them. Like take 5/6 off them and go full pelt from first minute to last - we are more than capable.

If the tables were turned it’s exactly what they would be looking to do to us. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

The commentators aren’t helping them any. They aren’t a good team. If that ball through the middle resulting in that player being clear of their defence resulted in an equaliser then we would be seeing more riots today. 
We don’t need to worry about their results against others it’s them that needs to concern themselves on that, we have the beating of them, they’ll need a 12 point reversal from other teams in the league and they won’t get that. 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

I see one of their employees tweeted about ‘how he loves the 2nd January’ then shat it, deleted the tweet and now posted saying he was referring to something else.

It’s their celtic analyst cunt who goes on and defends Lennon all the time.

Fucking paedophile loving scumbag - hopefully he’s first off the Erskine Bridge in April/May!!!!!

He's not a real employee, he's shown himself up the past few weeks to be a tadger, just another ned

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

only thing that is certain every day is celtic are going to get dismantled at ibrox. been patiently waiting for it. we dismantled them with only a modest score line at their manky stadium. But i really see a 5-0 scoreline coming against them and then that will be that for them.

22 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Had a look at leckies piece about their game last night. Apparently it's individual errors that have cost them this season.

I stopped reading at "truth is, no one's tearing celt#c apart"

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope the next time the cunt goes for a walk in the rain he fucking drowns.

Archived