C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, J-Maestro said:

This, they've beat a team that are leaving wide open spaces and looks like it's 11 individuals playing together.

I'll be delighted if this side play against Killie on Sunday. It's a different story trying to break down Killie.

They had nothing to play for tonight, win lose or draw wouldn't change anything. League games however are a must win as any dropped points is another end of the world scenario. 

Those feeble fenian bastards can't handle that pressure. 

Doesn't matter really that they won tonight as long as we keep doing our job but that'll give them a lift no doubt about it. 

A bit of confidence and they'll start wiping the floor with most teams in Scotland as they have done in the past so we need to stay focussed and give them no hope at all.

Just now, GaryMc said:

Doesn't matter really that they won tonight as long as we keep doing our job but that'll give them a lift no doubt about it. 

A bit of confidence and they'll start wiping the floor with most teams in Scotland as they have done in the past so we need to stay focussed and give them no hope at all.

We will wipe the floor with them meaning the above won't count for shit. Simple

15 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Connor Hazard, some young keeper the tarriers were touting as a "Wonderkid" when they signed him a few years back. 

Was aware of him from following NI.

He looked decent - will be strange to have a celtic No 1 as Northern Ireland's No 1 in the future if that ever happens to be fair.

Can't see him pushing out Peacock-Farrell any time soon though.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We will wipe the floor with them meaning the above won't count for shit. Simple

I don't doubt that as long as we stay focussed and keep going full steam ahead.

I just don't want to give them any slight glimmer of hope as I want their misery to go on throughout the season.

Tarriers looked decent the night, hope Lennon picks the shite against Kilmarnock on Sunday again and drops the younger ones he started the night.  Hoping they don’t get their heads up a bit aswell after a good result. 

Stubbs moaning lille wanted an opponent (Duffy) booked. 

A. Has he never watched Ajer constantly doing it

B. What the fuck was that Ajeti doing at the end, throwing himself to the ground, if it wasn't trying to getcthe opponent I to bother.

Typical scum.

Archived