C*ltc

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aside from the utterly delusional in their support.

They all knew Lennon was a cheap option and utterly clueless. midfielder at left back 😂

Tonight is hopefully the start of his meltdown. Scum fans will be on his back and he's already throwing players under the bus. 

received_491075008104089.jpeg

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those interested in watching them ship four goals and get fucked out the CL....here you go. 

The first goal is covered by Romanian commentators as far as i can gather, the others are kindly commented upon by celtic TV commentators who are beside themselves with joy....for a wee bit 🙂 GIRFUY's

14 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looking forward to Clyde tommorow, should be very sweet.

Will be Keeven’s saying that the real job for this season was not Europe but to do their 9iar thing blah, blah etc. etc.... Once their hurt wears off this will soon turn in to their fan narrative and how they are more placed for the Eufa...

Make no mistake, them exiting the CL at this stage is a massive blow to their finances and may very well see them offloading and further weakening their squad if their alleged wage bill is correct...

But Tbf I’m looking forward to hearing tomorrow’s imminent meltdown also...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Will be Keeven’s saying that the real job for this season was not Europe but to do their 9iar thing blah, blah etc. etc.... Once their hurt wears off this will soon turn in to their fan narrative and how they are more placed for the Eufa...

Make no mistake, them exiting the CL at this stage is a massive blow to their finances and may very well see them offloading and further weakening their squad if their alleged wage bill is correct...

But Tbf I’m looking forward to hearing tomorrow’s imminent meltdown also...

Fuck all alleged about it, its in their accounts and its a fucking eye watering £59m

Archived