them

MisterC

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Late winners in two of their last four league games to turn two points onto six. That’s why they will win the league. You always feel like a late winner is coming for them, whereas with us you don’t.

Not sure if it's bias against but it's always felt like that no matter who their team and manager is 

1 minute ago, Jelavic18 said:

Difference between them and us this season sadly.  They can grind out important wins, where as we are slipping up.  Was the opposite last season.  

this isnt a this season thing, they have history of last minute, late goals.  we dont.

Just now, Johnsey said:

One way of looking at it. The other is the last few games they are only just getting over the line. Could easily start to turn. 

How many games did we do that last season?

Playing to the final whistle was taught to us at a very young age so it's nothing new.

Will they drop points between now and the end of the season? I'd like to think so but when you don't take your chances the way we simply haven't been doing all season and can't defend simple crosses into the 6 yd box the way we've been doing forever then this is what you get.

All that being said it's only 3 points but it's the goal difference and that is where not taking the chances you create comes into it.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

People on here still shiting themselves. They are fucking scraping over the line. Lucky again against bottom of the league. Luck only lasts so long.

This. Once or twice, that's what good teams do but they have been struggling for weeks now. Luck is getting them over the line at this point. 

We have to go on a run now and ramp up the pressure but I feel their intensity could actually start costing them. They look devoid of ideas going forward, all 3 goals come from just aimlessly drilling the ball in out wide. One the keeper has spilled and the big Greek guy shanked it in. Third goal has gone through keepers legs. 

I get people say it's happened too often but I think if we get our act together we win the league. 

It's not scraping over the line that's the issue it's the ability to do it. Folk saying their luck will run out. They have been doing this all season and now we are the opposite. 

It's not shitting yourself either it's not being deluded and pretending the form shows we are in real trouble and behind now. 

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Late winners in two of their last four league games to turn two points into six. That’s why they will win the league. You always feel like a late winner is coming for them, whereas with us you don’t.

Is that not turning 4 into 12?

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People on here still shiting themselves. They are fucking scraping over the line. Lucky again against bottom of the league. Luck only lasts so long.

Lasting a long time just now only that st mirren draw in about 15 or 20 games I think

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Late winners in two of their last four league games to turn two points into six. That’s why they will win the league. You always feel like a late winner is coming for them, whereas with us you don’t.

I always feel with us it’s an eternal struggle if we go behind in games, they treat it like it’s still 0-0 and get back in the game usually within 10 minutes. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I always feel with us it’s an eternal struggle if we go behind in games, they treat it like it’s still 0-0 and get back in the game usually within 10 minutes. 

Yeah it's like this is gonna be tough straight away with us

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Let’s face it any other time a 3-2 win against a bottom of the league team at the tattiedome would be nothing to crow about.

Still 3 points is all that matters but they’re not what they think they are.

This stage of the season I don't think they will give a fuck

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not scraping over the line that's the issue it's the ability to do it. Folk saying their luck will run out. They have been doing this all season and now we are the opposite. 

It's not shitting yourself either it's not being deluded and pretending the form shows we are in real trouble and behind now. 

You're bipolar mate. Pointed it out before, you were calling people all sorts earlier in the season saying they were decent. 

Were in a fucking title RACE. 

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Form of Champions. 

They will always find a way to win. We don't. 

Fooling yourselves thinking otherwise 

Mental that folk still can't see this. The league is not over, but there is only one team playing like champions right now and its theirs to lose.