***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game this btw. 3 points a must after the fir park shit show. We need to be ready for the battle first and foremost. 

The pitch will be a leveller to and with clancy as ref we need to be at it to gain the points. 

Going a tight nervous 2-1 victory for the champions elect 

11 hours ago, superallysbears said:

The junkie bastards always up it against us, cunts could be clear in second place if they went out and played most games like that, only our royal blue shirts seems to bring it out though, fuck them! 4 nothing to us.

They’ve took more points off Celtic than against us. Just us they try against though.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Massive game this btw. 3 points a must after the fir park shit show. We need to be ready for the battle first and foremost. 

The pitch will be a leveller to and with clancy as ref we need to be at it to gain the points. 

Going a tight nervous 2-1 victory for the champions elect 

See that would be a good statement had we not just won 5 0 in the game after fir park 

11 hours ago, superallysbears said:

The junkie bastards always up it against us, cunts could be clear in second place if they went out and played most games like that, only our royal blue shirts seems to bring it out though, fuck them! 4 nothing to us.

Not true, they quite regularly get results against celtic 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I wonder if Jack will come into the first 11 tomorrow. 

Roofe hopefully gets some game time as well. 

I think he will, but maybe not the full 90 minutes.
And in my opinion Roofe will do the same as Jack against Ross, hopefully with the same impact.

If we play the way we did on Saturday then we should win it comfortably. Sounds as if their pitch is a state though so I’m not expecting the same quality of football. Similar situation to the motherwell away game, coming up against a team in rotten form who we should be beating. Started poorly and dropped points so hopefully the lessons have been learned from that game.

We have 1 league game (St. Mirren @ Ibrox), in a 33 day period from 13th Feb through 20th Mar.
Because of the Livingston away game on the 21st Feb having to be moved.
Our neighbours have 7 league matches in 22 days.
IMHO, I can't see them managing 7 wins in a row (especially) during these three weeks.
Away to Kilmarnock, away to St. Johnstone, and the first of a home double-header against Aberdeen.
We can sit back and watch the Royal Antwerp ties, while they drop more points attempting to catch up.
And the more games that are played, the less we have to worry about the league being called short.

Archived