***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

St Johnstone showed just how ordinary this Hibs team are. Really hope we get at them from the get go and score early to settle any nerves. Saying that I'm struggling to sleep due to the excitement/nervousness about this game 😂

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for kick off. Haven't seen their pitch but we've been playing on shit pitches for a couple of weeks now, so we should have answers....even if we go back to front most of the game. Confident wee Alfredo can get a couple of goals. 

Come on Rangers, intae these junkie bastards!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Won 1 of their last 5,losing 3.

Should be winning this tonight they're minging. 

Don’t really matter, can’t judge their effort against us on the basis of half arsing it against the ref of the league. 

Should be scudding this mob regardless, tighten the grip on 55 / round celtic's throat 

Watching the full Gerrard 150 games interview on Sky Sports when he says "we put the hammer down" gave me goosebumps. 

If the players continue to buy into that and can come out with the right attitude tonight then the hivs are in for a torrid time. 

Quick Tempo. Score Early. Comfortable evening ahead. And we are one more game closer to 55. :UK:

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can see itten starting due to the pitch and going a wee bit more back to front tomorrow. 

Just get the win

Think people really have the wrong impression of Itten as a player, he’s a more dynamic forward than he’s given any credit for. I don’t see him becoming the big Hateley-type or a battering ram, he’s got the physique for it, sure, but he’s more akin to Morelos than I think most realise.

Archived