Rangers Media/Follow Follow

Gazza1872

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never attempted to go onto Follow Follow. And when Marshall was rounding on Bears I was delighted with my Rangers Media choice. 

RM has had it's peaks and troughs for sure. But its been an island of information and some amazing laughs over the years. 

Still amazes me that I joined here when I was still constantly pished oot ma box and survived for 11 months as a Steamer before packing the swallay up. 

14 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I use both RM and FF and while I definitely prefer here I like the fact FF is quite active so it can be a bit more lively.

The way I see it is that FF is like the Louden, it’s fancier and it’s the one I imagine the club itself would like to have representing it as it’s more organised and popular. However, because of this it’s very strict and feels a bit touristy, as in you can imagine it’s the one more entry-level fans go to. RM on the other hand is a bit more like the Bristol or Grapes bar, it’s not as busy or as closely linked to the club, but the fans in it are more like dedicated regulars, and the atmosphere is more like that of a RSC, where you essentially know everyone else really well so the conversations are more like the ones you would have with a mate. The downside of this is that newcomers are probably quite intimidated and it takes them longer to settle in, but if they can take the slagging they’ll find it a lot more enjoyable.

Most of this is probably utter shite though, I’m just bored and can’t sleep at the moment.

Very well put . 

I'm on both , and though FF is much bigger , you find you hardly see the same poster twice , whereas here you tend to get to know the various characters . Its why I find RM the better of the two.  

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I've never attempted to go onto Follow Follow. And when Marshall was rounding on Bears I was delighted with my Rangers Media choice. 

RM has had it's peaks and troughs for sure. But its been an island of information and some amazing laughs over the years. 

Still amazes me that I joined here when I was still constantly pished oot ma box and survived for 11 months as a Steamer before packing the swallay up. 

I was intrigued by this so went and had a look, holy shit you aren't wrong :lol: 

Archived