RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They're champions elect

The leagues done

Dont even need to turn up for the next 10 games we'll win by 20/30 points 

Absolutely crazy that cunts think this is anywhere near done with 2 old firms left & our history of bottling it under any sort of pressure.

It’s one thing the fans thinking it’s done, and to be fair it should be.

If the players are thinking it’s done, and put in more performances like that, then we are in trouble.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Folk saying Itten isn't good enough weren't watching the same game as me. I thought he was outstanding at holding it up and bringing others into play. He was a lone striker, not something he is used to. Kent was absolute garbage and Hagi did well in flashed. Had Roofe been alongside him, I'm sure we'd have won that. 

Sorry but he is on the park to score goals. He is still finding his feet but he was shite today.

Folk think this is an overreaction on here don't understand that if we are going to win 55 how important it is that we beat teams like this.

We've been off it for weeks.

The likes of Kent and Aribo have been really poor and the sooner Arfield is back the better..

If they win there games before the old firm and we have one more slip they'll fancy themselves to be back in contention... 

Just now, Creampuff said:

But will we drop points 4 times in 8 matches? Because that’s what celtic will need us to do. 

Take the matches since the turn of the year...

We've scored 1 goal in 5 of them. Scored 2 against 10 men Aberdeen & hammered County 5-0

We've had 1 really good performance in 7 games, it's not a 1 off or anything, we've been off the boil for 6/7 weeks now and are riding our luck big time. 

4 minutes ago, dazzareyes said:

Why are there so many mentions of the Europa League here?, we have Kilmarnock at home next weekend before Antwerp so team selection had nothing to do with the EL game.

I had to check! At least one poster confused about this :)

They will drop points but we need to feckin wake up and I include the management team , our squad is not strong enough to keep our best player's on the bench , ruined my Sunday got to wait till Saturday now , pish 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Archived