Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

14 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

We need to get this sorted out in the summer. Lawwell is gone, Doncaster will probably go as well, to finally get some sort of level playing field in this context would be good as well. 

It’s honestly an absolute disgrace this is continuing to happen. All we want is what Gerrard said, consistency. If we’re re-reffing games to this extent there’s at least 6-7 incidents in the past 5 weeks that should’ve been looked at again, only 2 were and both involve Rangers players. 

Lawell is gone from Celtic but will still hold a powerful position within the SFA no doubt wether its on the board or not. 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Players know when something has intent or if it is accidental. This is the key to consistency. We have been on the receiving end of bad tackles also, not necessarily malicious but certainly dangerous that could or did (Morelos vs Utd) injure our players. Why are those challenges not cited of if so ‘no further action taken’ yet here Roofe makes a bad tackle which everyone including the opponents acknowledge was an accident yet the panel are throwing the book again. He has every right to be annoyed. Everyone in the club can see what is happening. The danger is it becomes a distraction which is why against all my instincts I feel we need to park it until the league is home. We just don’t need this additional noise. We need to be totally focussed for the next few weeks then we can give it to them with both barrels. 

From the official quotes in the thread above it’s doesn’t seem to be about intent anymore or being accidental, it’s about more classifying certain tackles  as endangering your opponent so it’s dangerous play.  A shit analogy but if you total your car into someone else’s car when speeding, theres no intent to fuck either car up (unless you’re nuts) but the speeding part was dangerous and you’ve endangered the safety of the other car driver.

I’d appeal Roofe’s right enough as in real time you can see what he’s trying to do. I also think we need to park the noise about the inconsistencies and when we have 55, release the hounds with a video dossier of all fly, similar or worse incidents to show the system is shambolic and needs reviewed.

Im not sure if full time referees are the answer but things do need to change.

We need someone with the ability and gravitas to attack the CO system and point out and compare how we are dealt with in comparison to other teams. They cannot be currently linked to the club in any way or we will be punished/sanctioned just like tom boyd was ( no giggling at the back.)

A previous player or official of the club/spfl, etc along the likes of donald f, before he changed, or an individual from fan groups, lawyers also. I know we as a club would be honest enough not to help such a person in an underhand manner.:whistle:

The ability to bring it all out into the public eye and highlight the inconsistencies and bias in the system each time another honest mistake occurs would hopefully cause enough of a stink for action to be taken. There is nothing to stop the club from assisting someone or a group from organising this on the quiet then disavowing themselves from it in public. Just don’t let John Brown or  oor Craig be the spokesman.:lol:

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I half expect him to get a position at UEFA.

I’m sure I read something about that last year or maybe it was when he got the CL reform gig. If he’s still not there the cunt will get back in at some capacity and will certainly make noises to make life difficult for us as the cunt is a rat (no offence to rats)

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m sure I read something about that last year or maybe it was when he got the CL reform gig. If he’s still not there the cunt will get back in at some capacity and will certainly make noises to make life difficult for us as the cunt is a rat (no offence to rats)

Yeah am sure he's on a couple of committees there, but most likely unpaid roles. If he's not at the scum I'd expect any involvement at UEFA going forward would be a paid role.

If these fuckbags thought they could get away with it, they'd do Roofe for attempted murder and the rest of the team with guilt by association. It's a giant biased farce. Fuck them all including the SNP.

58 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Yes I think the point is qualifying for one year will bring in around £70m, it will also be easier to qualify.

That’s a lot of cash and if only one club accessed that type of cash then it’s over for anyone else in their league 

On 05/02/2021 at 10:15, Tak3rNo1 said:

Just re-refereeing games now, the ref saw it and gave him a yellow, regardless of whether it was the correct decision or not. What's next? Take away offside goals from teams after the match 😂

We are laughing but in all honesty - nothing would surprise me with the SFA - Compliance officer etc. They legit could do something like that - they are nearly there - corrupt to the core its wild to watch - but scary cause we laugh and joke but its not far off from a reality 

11 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

We need someone with the ability and gravitas to attack the CO system and point out and compare how we are dealt with in comparison to other teams. They cannot be currently linked to the club in any way or we will be punished/sanctioned just like tom boyd was ( no giggling at the back.)

A previous player or official of the club/spfl, etc along the likes of donald f, before he changed, or an individual from fan groups, lawyers also. I know we as a club would be honest enough not to help such a person in an underhand manner.:whistle:

The ability to bring it all out into the public eye and highlight the inconsistencies and bias in the system each time another honest mistake occurs would hopefully cause enough of a stink for action to be taken. There is nothing to stop the club from assisting someone or a group from organising this on the quiet then disavowing themselves from it in public. Just don’t let John Brown or  oor Craig be the spokesman.:lol:

Gordon smith? Fraser wishart? 

6 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Yes I think the point is qualifying for one year will bring in around £70m, it will also be easier to qualify.

God you imagine what we could do with 70m, especially when you consider what "breaking the bank" transfers typically consist off in scottish football. 

But you're right that would completely destroy our league and cause a massive indifference between Rangers and the rest of league. Same time if the money got trickled down into the game it could vastly improve it as well 

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Taig rat John Collins now moaning about the challenge, there is just no let up from the predominantly pro terrier mhedia in this funking country honestly 

They are all barking mad because we are back top rocking it.

Archived