James Tavernier Statement

CooperSF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree. just stay at home and watch the game with friends + family! 

only reason to ever go near that shitehole is if you're supporting us. can't get in the dump so what's the point? 

let the team turn up, skelp them about, and come back home with the 3 points (not that we really need it :lol:)

25 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Good stuff, that’s the boxes ticked. I’m sure the tims will do the same then it’s out of both clubs hands if anybody appears. 

And that is exactly the point.

Up to plod and Humza Useless to point fingers at each other, our club can do no more.

12 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Might sound a outlandish thing to type here, but i half expect a element of them to tip up with our colours, they just are that creepy.

Had the same thought myself, they'd do anything to make us look the bad guys.

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

And that is exactly the point.

Up to plod and Humza Useless to point fingers at each other, our club can do no more.

This was started by their fans asking each other to ‘protect’ their ground and statues’. Ironic really as the very section of fans asking for this were the ones on the BLM protest marches threatening to deface/ destroy statues that they didn’t like. 
Anyway, I don’t think our fans were ever interested in attending there but it’s good to see the club as pro-active and on the front foot with this nonsense...

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

club have to be seen to do everything they can. if people go out then they got this to back themselves up. not that it will stop the usual suspects getting a kick in at us.

There is no reason for fans to go out this for the tarriers game or any other game. What are they going to do stand outside their dump watching the game on a small phone screen or is nosing up them more important than watching the game. 

57 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i agree. just stay at home and watch the game with friends + family! 

only reason to ever go near that shitehole is if you're supporting us. can't get in the dump so what's the point? 

let the team turn up, skelp them about, and come back home with the 3 points (not that we really need it :lol:)

Mate if you watch the games with your family a feel for them cause your posts on here during match day games are fucking horrendous never mind watching a game with you in a hoose 

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Good statement let's not give the bastards the excuse. I don't see there being anywhere near the same scenes as last weekend in any case but we can expect further statements in the coming days 

I certainly supported all the celebrations last weekend and thought they were fully understandable Covid or not, I also believe that Rangers fans will stay away from the piggery next Sunday.

It would just be giving these SNP wankers what they want if that did not happen IMO, hope it is a good result for us and all Bears/Bearettes celebrate among ourselves away from any sharks that might be thrown. :cup: 

The cunt from tall cranes who punched the police horse is still stirring all this shit up on social media,he is out of jail on license due to Covid-19 so is in breach of conditions so get him lifted. Never any danger of bears going to paedodome,why would they.

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Was all for the celebrations last weekend but turning up at that dump would be sheer stupidity

Stay home and enjoy the game, don’t give them the ammunition 

This . 

We've had our celebrations . The last thing we need is to give them an excuse to cut short the season , especially after having won it . 

3 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

who the fuck would want to turn up at that dump on sunday anyway?

can only imagine people will turn up on trophy day and the 26th May when we win the europa league :craphead:

Mate there will be thousands in Gdansk 👍🏻😂

1C98B072-CC9F-4347-906B-B291E054A096.gif

Archived