***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

This is abysmal. 

Us and crosses man, why do we struggle with them so much. 

Can't believe the ref falls for this lot every time. Leicester fans said exactly the same. Its weird because they are a decent side yet resort to cheating. Morelos called one out and he magically recovered from his agony to have a go back. 

The times we have played we look a danger. 

Come on, lads! 

This. As decent a side as they are I can't respect cheats. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky to get away without a penalty. 

Aribo in the midfield where he belongs and Hagi in for Arfield. Hope we don't see Roofe cause imo he's not ready and it's quite a tough game.

Hope we don't get a red card. 

Bigest mistake by the ref is the card for Kamara. The other decisions were ok imo. Continental football is not as phisical as british football.

Rangers, please get fucked right into these diving, play acting bastards in the second half.

They are embarrassing man. Good side, but the theatrics are a riddy. 

Kent been booted fuck out of all first half and one yellow FFS. 

Rangers have achieved everything that I wanted from them this season, Europe is a luxury that I'm enjoying, obviously we want to win every game we play but I'm cutting this group of heroes slack, I still think we will turn this around but if we don't then it's disappointing but most definitely not the end of the world. 

I hope we change it up at half time and have a right go go at this.

I am still proud of our Team and hope we win tonight but we need to go for it from the whistle in the second half,

No Surrender Rangers

Watp

Had 3 or 4 balls into a great area with no-one near them. I’d maybe throw Itten up and drop Aribo into Arfield’s position as he still looks rusty. Hopefully that’s Balogun’s regular bombscare moment out the way too. Hang in there and take the chance we’re bound to get second half.

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Cheating bastards this mob. Makes me want us to pump them out even more. Right from the start 2nd half Gers!

They are like a German side .Theatrics all the time to get the decisions and get our players booked 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Also, that boy bouncing up off the ground after Morelos obviously called him a dirty cheating bastard.  Kind of proving his point.  Love how Alfie didn't even shrug, no fear.  Diving bastards man.

Morelos is well up for this. Two or three times he has picked up the ball and just gone for the jugular. Love him.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Difference with this week is massive pressure on us now, we lose a second goal its goodnight for us, and prague know it, they just need to keep us out and eventually we have to risk it all

Can’t disagree with that but I think we’ll have a stronger second half, keep Kent running at them, bring on Havi for Arfield, let’s see what happens after that.  

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

They are absolutely not all over us. 

Commentators are acting like we are being outclassed which is odd.

Its doing my fucking box in, nearly as much as the poor mistakes and constant fouls going unpunished 

Archived