Kamara Statement

JamieD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ger_onimo said:

What? There’s plenty of pictures of the whole banner. And you think it’s conjecture?  Fuck you

Get off your high horse, ya dick. I’ve just edited my post after seeing the other photo.

I’m saying Kamara and Zungu saying this dick racially abused him will be argued as conjecture by them.

They’ll say nobody else heard it. They’ve said he always covers his mouth so that doesn’t prove anything. We’ve all said that Kamara wouldn’t react like that unless it was serious. But that’s conjecture.

I 100% believe Kamara but the argument from them (which is effectively true) is that it’s his word against their (racist) player’s word. Zungu said he heard it too but I don’t think that’ll be enough, unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hopefully he can and if he does he should be leading the team out beside Goldson.

I hope so too. Imagine the ovation he would get if we were all there.

I'm literally shaking after seeing that banner. If only you knew what I do for a living..... (don't ask)

I think Slavia fans have just buried themselves. I wouldn't be surprised to see them booted from the competition now.

I’ll put my hands up and say I have been firmly in the All Lives Matter camp but this has truly opened my eyes. Nobody should face that kind of discrimination and abuse just because of the colour of their skin. This has made me more aware and has made me look at the bigger picture that of course all lives matter but all lives don’t have to go through what black lives do. I don’t have to worry about going outside and being racially abused and no one should have to worry about that but unfortunately black people do and, not that it was ever acceptable, in this day and age it is truly despicable. I have never been racist and I don’t look at people in colour. Colour genuinely matters not a jot to me but I think that’s why I have been blinkered. 

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Get off your high horse, ya dick. I’ve just edited my post after seeing the other photo.

I’m saying Kamara and Zungu saying this dick racially abused him will be argued as conjecture by them.

They’ll say nobody else heard it. They’ve said he always covers his mouth so that doesn’t prove anything. We’ve all said that Kamara wouldn’t react like that unless it was serious. But that’s conjecture.

I 100% believe Kamara but the argument from them (which is effectively true) is that it’s his word against their (racist) player’s word. Zungu said he heard it too but I don’t think that’ll be enough, unfortunately.

It'll come down to who the reliable witnesses are and I'm pretty sure it's not the guy who decided to make up that he said "you fucking guy" which isn't even fucking English 

2 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Fair enough, sorry for picking you up wrong. Pretty wound up by the whole business tbh. Still think there’s enough evidence to do him for it though

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Still on there.

Edit: Unless its cached on my browser.

They fucking tagged Kamara in it the scum bastards. I honestly fucking hate them. I hope every single one of their daughters marry a black man who treats them well and makes them realise that their Father is a fucking rodent. 

Vermin bastards to a man.

Michael Stewart makes me sick 

‘it turns out nothing happened at Ross County’ he said. There’s no way you can ever convince me that Gardyne didn’t say something discriminatory to one of our players that day. We gave County the chance to get their own house in order after that incident and they chose to sweep it under the carpet 

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Are you a lawyer? You don't know it can be argued as conjecture. 

So, Aslong as you cover your mouth and be racist nothing can be done? 

I think alot more than that should hopefully be taken into consideration, otherwise a very bad precedent has been set! 

Glad that Glen put out the statement to call the racist fucker out, over to UEFA and football in general to stand.

I am concerned over the mental state of our squad going into Sunday as the last 24 hours has been an emotional rollercoaster for them.

Hope they harness it and use it to fuel a rampant victory. 🇬🇧

Read Kamaras statement on Sportbibles Instagram page just before coming on here. The comments on it makes your blood boil, people seem to think it’s fine that he got racially abused because of Roofes challenge and there was maybe a scuffle in the tunnel at the end. 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

The fact Michael Stewart gets a pay cheque for spewing his bile angers me. 

BBC were literally forced to apologise just last month after his comments regarding Morelos and he comes out with that 🤦‍♂️

He's not even "bright" enough to analyse anything if the truth be told. Picks up one "big" word a month and that's his form. A fucking loser of an individual. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope so too. Imagine the ovation he would get if we were all there.

I'm literally shaking after seeing that banner. If only you knew what I do for a living..... (don't ask)

I think Slavia fans have just buried themselves. I wouldn't be surprised to see them booted from the competition now.

no chance it is uefa we are talking about nothing will happen as usual  as the poster above said they will say there is no evidence

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It'll come down to who the reliable witnesses are and I'm pretty sure it's not the guy who decided to make up that he said "you fucking guy" which isn't even fucking English 

I agree. It’s complete bullshit from them and the more they deflect hopefully the more it unravels that they’re full of shit.

My hope is that the guy in their team who looked like he heard it comes out and says so. There’s surely no arguing against that from them. 

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

RACIST from top to bottom. Let's draw them next year in CL QF if they're allowed in it. Let's see how tough they are with fans there, the shitebag cunts! 

They seem really worried about their goalkeeper (and the racist prick) there etc :sarcasm:

Archived