Kamara Statement

JamieD

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Transcript of what Stewart said.

IMG_20210319_230446.jpg

IMG_20210319_230448.jpg

IMG_20210319_230452.jpg

At least Foster talks alot of sense, and good on him. It's cunts like Stewart that are stuck in that backward mentality.

I didn't even listen to the sportsound thing properly (cause I hate him) , but Stewart comments from that transcript are deplorable. He should be chucked off air, he is quite simply dense. 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m convinced Stewart was the attention of a Rangers fan setting about him so he can play the victim then try tarnish us as a whole support. He’s predictable and of he keeps on with his anyone but Rangers narrative then some fan will bite.

Yeah I get what you mean with the attention seeking and quite sure he will tweet any abuse that he gets to justify his stance of proof.

17 minutes ago, ayro said:

Some long winded, stuttering pish that basically amounts to the abused has to prove they were abused before he believes it.

Considering this hot topic and CSA scandals in football, that is as abhorrent as the racist cunts of Slavia.

Cannot believe he is not sacked tbh.

Their hasn’t been much for him to get his digs in with us this season, so you can imagine him loving it tbh, thinking he’s some sort of advocate, wee prick.

This is pretty binary - Kamara says he called him a monkey and the Slavia cunt says he called him a ‘guy’. The Slavia cunt was right up speaking in Kamara’s ear in an empty stadium with his hands cupped. There’s no room for confusion here about what Kamara heard versus what the guy said. That means one of them is lying... now, is it the placid guy with no history of bad blood with opposition players who’s standing there minding his own business who then decides to go mental and get the Slavia cunt in trouble for no reason? Or is it the guy who runs 40 yards to get involved in a confrontation, cups his mouth so he can’t be lip-read and then runs away?

Oh, and add in to the mix that another player standing there (Zungu) heard the same thing and reacted in the same way as Kamara. Did Zungu and Kamara decide to stitch up a Slavia player for racist abuse on a whim?

I’ve got zero faith in UEFA but surely even they can’t avoid doing something about this. 

1 minute ago, Polo said:

This is pretty binary - Kamara says he called him a monkey and the Slavia cunt says he called him a ‘guy’. The Slavia cunt was right up speaking in Kamara’s ear in an empty stadium with his hands cupped. There’s no room for confusion here about what Kamara heard versus what the guy said. That means one of them is lying... now, is it the placid guy with no history of bad blood with opposition players who’s standing there minding his own business who then decides to go mental and get the Slavia cunt in trouble for no reason? Or is it the guy who runs 40 yards to get involved in a confrontation, cups his mouth so he can’t be lip-read and then runs away?

Oh, and add in to the mix that another player standing there (Zungu) heard the same thing and reacted in the same way as Kamara. Did Zungu and Kamara decide to stitch up a Slavia player for racist abuse on a whim?

I’ve got zero faith in UEFA but surely even they can’t avoid doing something about this. 

Runs 40 yards to say ‘you fucking guy’

very believable 

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Anyone know what happened to the ref who was accused of racism by PSG? 

The fourth official I believe, was made to attend educational courses. Plus banned from European Officiating until the end of the Season.

From my recolection mate, sure it was on SSN the other week. 

I'll tell you what, Glen Kamara has got some fucking balls with that statement. To come out and say exactly what was said to him instead of some wishy washy 'he said something racist which I dare not repeat' bollocks. Proud as fuck of the wee man. It's obvious to anyone with even half a brain that something seriously wrong was said to him last night. His and Zungu's immediate reaction, Goldson going off on one when he heard, the reaction from Sima and Deli and the lies and deceit from Slavia post match show exactly what happened. Over to you UEFA, although I'm about 99% sure they will do fuck all.

I stand with Glen Kamara. ✊🏿

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

I've been reading from here, from twitter, from ff for a few hours now. I've been disgusted and sickened by those vile scum who portray themselves as a football club.

I'm also proud of our players who stood together last night and in particular Glen Kamara and Connor Goldson who's honest and sincere words in that press conference were powerful and a credit to the club and himself.

Feel for Glen Kamara and I back him 100%

I also commented last night of their No 4 Simon Deli who may have also heard the racist comments, I really hope this guy has the balls to come out and hopefully be the whistleblower.

Great post.

Gerrard made a point of speaking to Deli at the end of the game, you can clearly see in his reaction on the videos that he has heard something out of order, also when it all kicks off he makes no attempt to get involved / defend team mates.

He knows, just whether he stands up.

5 minutes ago, Polo said:

Very well said.

Archived