World Cup Qualifying

Keep trying to get back into Scotland and the spark just isn't there for me anymore. Not to mention I'm done with Clarke as manager. 

He'd have been a good Scotland manager around the time Vogts was in charge but he's killing this side. Why are we not taking a chance on any youngsters or in form guys? Patterson, Turnbull, Gauld, Gilmour, Hickey, Welsh even bloody Shaun Rooney would be a better option than O'Donnell. 

A good side are going to absolutely batter us. 

Fucking hell this is the first time I've watched the national team since the Hampden game against England, only watched that because we got away early and were in the camp bar in Shetland, fucking horrendous, it's like watching 2 cunts pished playing Fifa 18 who don't know how to work any of the buttons and just keep pressing everything in the hope something mental happens. 

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How Gilmour doesn't make that squad is astounding.

Christie is overrated and that defence is embarrassing.

The last time Gilmour played a league game was the first week of January. As talented as he is the three in midfield tonight are playing most weeks for their clubs at the same level.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The last time Gilmour played a league game was the first week of January. As talented as he is the three in midfield tonight are playing most weeks for their clubs at the same level.

Yeah, I agree but he should be in the squad and on the bench.

41 minutes ago, JWAC said:

wank

wank

wank

wank

wank

wank

wank

good guy

wank

wank

good guy

wank

good guy

good guy

wank

wank

wank

wank

wank

wank

good guy

wank

good guy

that sounds a bit like michael barrymore's friday night in

Is he doing the pools

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Euros are going to be absolutely shite if there’s no fans in stadiums and more importantly if the boozers still aren’t open.

UEFA will be requiring on 7th April, that host stadiums have fans in for the competition. Sturgeon will have a decision to make.