Kamara and Kudela bans

Dan Deacon

Just now, sassaaaa said:

There was zero proof of any assault other than what came out of they bastards mouths and eufa believed it.

Shocking ban on Kamara and you would think the club would be all over it but I highly doubt it.

They will have applied the same standard of evidence to both i.e. witnesses 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

There was zero proof of any assault other than what came out of they bastards mouths and eufa believed it.

Shocking ban on Kamara and you would think the club would be all over it but I highly doubt it.

The UEFA delegate saw it with his own eyes

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

So it’s a 3 game ban across EL, CL or the Euros? So Kamara is out of the Euros basically?

Sickener 

No, Club competitions only for Kamara so he will miss our Champions League qualifiers next season which is a huge blow to us tbh

UEFA absolute fucking shitebags and "both sidesing" it here. 

They can stick every single further campaign designed to combat racism so far up their arse that it tickles their tonsils from now on. A shower of cowards paying lip service to eradicating racism. 

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Tbf I think the ban on kudela is fine. 10 games is enough. However, club should be fined €1m euros as punishment if uefa really want to kick out racism from the game.

If, big if, kamara has assaulted him then unfortunately there's no choice but to ban him for 3 games. However, even with the circumstances (victim of racist abuse obviously) how can you justify someone hitting another player off the pitch getting a shorter ban than a player commiting an (accidental) hard challenge? Even by rulebooks, one was premeditated, one was accidental. Ridiculous decision making at UEFA, surprise surprise 

Is it fuck enough :lol: 

Trippier got two more games by telling someone to make a bet 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No, Club competitions only for Kamara so he will miss our Champions League qualifiers next season which is a huge blow to us tbh

The delegate has been bought , I will believe everybody at the club who said nothing happened.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is it fuck enough :lol: 

Trippier got two more games by telling someone to make a bet 

TBF i didn't know what the max ban was, was going off what i'd read online that 10 games was the most. Going off what has since come out, it clearly isnt enough, he should get the absolute maximum that can be handed out, whatever that is 

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

They will have applied the same standard of evidence to both i.e. witnesses 

I think some of us can’t take of the blue tinted glasses and although we haven’t seen the actual investigation report then it seems the assault did happen which was corroborated with witnesses.

I think a 10 for the racist and a 3 match ban for GK is a decent punishment although I think Roofe’s is excessive.

I would like to see us appeal both our bans and it would be good if we could produce video to show GK never conducted an assault but if we had that I’m sure it would have been produced at this stage.

19 minutes ago, Badger said:

Admittedly he is going to miss - at 34 - what will likely be his only chance to play in a major tournament. 

Even though I’m fuming about GK’s ban, reading that have me a little smile. Good to see the racist cunt’s punishment is really going to hurt him. Would have liked him to get more but this is UEFA we’re talking about..

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Can you show me a link to this, first I’ve heard of that.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think some of us can’t take of the blue tinted glasses and although we haven’t seen the actual investigation report then it seems the assault did happen which was corroborated with witnesses.

I think a 10 for the racist and a 3 match ban for GK is a decent punishment although I think Roofe’s is excessive.

I would like to see us appeal both our bans and it would be good if we could produce video to show GK never conducted an assault but if we had that I’m sure it would have been produced at this stage.

So everyone at our club who all said fuck all happened are liars ?

Just now, psb07158 said:

They're not going to come out and say aye we battered him, you fucking imbecile.

Believe it or don't, I really have nothing to gain from making it up and have been on this board long enough.

Its about proof and so far there is fuck all , not even the made up shite u put on here. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The manager and most of the players that were in the tunnel.

Sorry that’s two much of a general statement without backing it up with actual facts on what went on.
I’m sure there were submissions by both sides plus the uefa delegate but we’re not privileged with info as it’s always a different story when things need to be put in writing.