The Euros

3 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

How have you been doing with the bets? I started off well but can't buy a win now. Took a tanking last couple of days. 

Only been fucking about mate, no put any serious bets on.

I’ve found a brilliant way recently to lose my money via the online slots which seems to be fantastically easy to do 

48 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'm sure that's funny in some circles but after a furious Google search I am still none the wiser 

46 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Who?

I’ve been referring to her on here as Gretel as a generic name and Sepp Herberger the German manager who won their first WC.

A bit obscure 😂 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Only been fucking about mate, no put any serious bets on.

I’ve found a brilliant way recently to lose my money via the online slots which seems to be fantastically easy to do 

Don't bet big myself mate 5 quids my limit unless it's a free bet. Got two £15 free bets for joining William Hill, one came up the other got beat. Hope your bet comes up tonight 👍👍

3 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Don't bet big myself mate 5 quids my limit unless it's a free bet. Got two £15 free bets for joining William Hill, one came up the other got beat. Hope your bet comes up tonight 👍👍

Only bet small. Some of the bet threads on FF during lockdown 1 were hilarious with guys giving advice on teams from Indonesia or such😃

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ma max bets have been 2 x £400 bets on horses, both lost, and a £267 spin on roulette, that won me £1800. Max a bet these days is £20, it’s just no worth the high/low 

Mine was easily £600 on Treve to win the Arc for the 3rd time on the spin 🤢 Dettori won on Golden Horn. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Stands on his foot but not a pen. Fuck up you idiot.

Did I hear Murphy saying it wasn’t a pen as the ball was gone? In that case no late challenges would be a foul as the ball is gone. Thankfully that’s not the rules, you would think an ex pro and current pundit would know that…