Livingston emails out

ally62

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

At least everybody would have had the same chance for tickets 

call me a cynic - say there's 3 ballots and you or me are unlucky in all 3, someone else attends all 3 games, don't know about you I'd be raging, I know what the answer the club would give -  he came out the " ballot " 

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would agree with this but then if somebody gets ‘lucky’ and gets Livingston why should they then be punished by not being in the draw for celtic, that seems unfair to me, just about every single person  would want a tarrier ticket over Livingston. The only fair way is an all in ballot 

Everybody in every ballot those don’t come out get refunded is what I’d go with 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Never got any tickets for the friendlies or Livingston. £700 for ma season ticket. Unacceptable.

Fuck the Rangers. Hamilton Accies take ma money.

Sorry you were unsuccessful in the ballot mate.  Every season ticket holder had the same chance.  Friendlies were not included on your ST and you had to tick the box for them when renewing your ST.  The friendlies were a separate ballot.

12 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

call me a cynic - say there's 3 ballots and you or me are unlucky in all 3, someone else attends all 3 games, don't know about you I'd be raging, I know what the answer the club would give -  he came out the " ballot " 

That’s how ballots work mate I’d be fuming but I’d know that I had the same chance as everyone else and would sook it up. I’d be far more fuming about being excluded from the tarrier ballot and not even having a chance despite paying my cash like everybody else

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Refunded??  Why would you want to deprive the Club of much needed money?  

Surely a punter can’t be unsuccessful in 10 ballots and watch a stream and it’s ach well? , also while unsuccessful bears will be watching their streams  this season, which is not free it’s the equivalent of what your paying per game for your season ticket game so your taking from £28 ish plus, a non season ticket holder will watch for £9.99 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Surely a punter can’t be unsuccessful in 10 ballots and watch a stream and it’s ach well? , also while unsuccessful bears will be watching their streams  this season, which is not free it’s the equivalent of what your paying per game for your season ticket game so your taking from £28 ish plus, a non season ticket holder will watch for £9.99 

Have you been unsuccessful in 10 ballots?

I renewed my 3 STs knowing full well that I could possibly be watching games on RTV like last season.   I'm pretty sure everyone else was aware of that as well.  I see no reason to moan about an occurrence which was a distinct possibility before renewing.  Rangers FC needs our money to survive, it's that simple.    As for non-ST holders being able to watch RTV for £9.99 per game, so what?  It's additional income and being realistic, very few would pay £28 or whatever so it's better that the Club gets as many non-ST holders to sign up.    Once the ST holders are all allowed back in Ibrox, the others will miss out on that pleasure.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Have you been unsuccessful in 10 ballots?

I renewed my 3 STs knowing full well that I could possibly be watching games on RTV like last season.   I'm pretty sure everyone else was aware of that as well.  I see no reason to moan about an occurrence which was a distinct possibility before renewing.  Rangers FC needs our money to survive, it's that simple.    As for non-ST holders being able to watch RTV for £9.99 per game, so what?  It's additional income and being realistic, very few would pay £28 or whatever so it's better that the Club gets as many non-ST holders to sign up.    Once the ST holders are all allowed back in Ibrox, the others will miss out on that pleasure.

Obviously we have very different views just need to leave it at that , I certainly wouldn’t be putting non season ticket holders watching last season for minimum £300 less than season ticket holders in the so what category 

The Ticketing website for the club is an actual joke and is currently not fit for purpose in my view.

The club could possibly be missing out on revenue due to the issues the fans are experiencing during ticketing for events.

Bisgrove and his team should really be looking into that aspect and trying to improve the overall experience for the fans

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would agree with this but then if somebody gets ‘lucky’ and gets Livingston why should they then be punished by not being in the draw for celtic, that seems unfair to me, just about every single person  would want a tarrier ticket over Livingston. The only fair way is an all in ballot 

I understand that point, however, we have all paid good money for ST and for me it is even more unfair for someone to get to 2 games while others get to none. Hopefully not an issue as we have a full house at celtic game.

If this shite is to continue it should be an all in ballot for the celtic game.

Then the next home league game is Motherwell - all those successful for Livingston should be out the ballot. Then back in once everyone has had a ticket. Those two teams go along with Dundee, St Johnstone, Ross Co, Dun Utd and St Mirren.

Then it’s Hibs - all in ballot. Then those successful would be out the ballot for  Aberdeen or Hearts, then back in once everyone has a ticket.

But if more opening up happens on the 9th (I think), it all becomes pretty much irrelevant - if at the end of the season all you’ve missed is a home match v Livingston it’s hardly a disaster.

13 hours ago, dbyst said:

no email for me :furious:

None for me either.im starting to get worried they've no renewed my ST, but premium finance are taking the money each month, anybody got a number I can call at the club so I can check this out?

No Surrender 

Rab

29 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

None for me either.im starting to get worried they've no renewed my ST, but premium finance are taking the money each month, anybody got a number I can call at the club so I can check this out?

No Surrender 

Rab

It’ll be in your order history on the site 

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s how ballots work mate I’d be fuming but I’d know that I had the same chance as everyone else and would sook it up. I’d be far more fuming about being excluded from the tarrier ballot and not even having a chance despite paying my cash like everybody else

come on you're not that naive 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Every single person knew there was risks involved with signing up for a season ticket during a pandemic yet we've still got people moaning about it...

Are people really moaning about it? Few letting off steam, but hasn’t been much I don’t think.