Another battle with SPFL

KingKirk

20 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

the fact that the board wanted to change the name shows just how much they are out of touch and what they think of the fans

According to David Edgar they approached us we said no, how is that the board wanting to change the name?

46 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Eh?

my first thoughts when i read your post but i at least gave you a response , without takinh the thread off course so they apparently asked one fan what they thought

big deal

as i said the very fact that they went ahead with taking it to serious discussion shows their contempt for us

2 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

The fuck are you rambling on about?

Let me spell it out for you, according to David Edgar, you know, heart&hand, Ibrox rocks ect, very close to the club, cinch approached the club about buying stadium rights,  the club said no.

Again, how the fuck is that the board wanting to change the name? how the fuck is that showing contempt for us?

does edgar speak for all fans? when did you first hear about the name change? I and most other Rangers fans only heard about it today

if you cant see the very fact that they started and where open to changing the name whether we liked it or not shows their contempt for us then you need to open your eyes

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

does edgar speak for all fans? when did you first hear about the name change? I and most other Rangers fans only heard about it today

if you cant see the very fact that they started and where open to changing the name whether we liked it or not shows their contempt for us then you need to open your eyes

:belm:

Jeezo.

15 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Strips have Cinch on them tonight. Lost again.

You need my specs mate as there is nothing on the strip tonight relating to Cinch. Either that or It's me that needs to go to get my specs looked at. On second thoughts, maybe it's you just fishing.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Seeking legal clarification please.

I ask Beyoncé for a blow job. She tells me to fuck off.

Is it legally accurate for me to now say “I was in discussions with Beyoncé over a possible blow job”?

:lol:

According to Cinch, The Daily Record and the SFA it is. 

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Seeking legal clarification please.

I ask Beyoncé for a blow job. She tells me to fuck off.

Is it legally accurate for me to now say “I was in discussions with Beyoncé over a possible blow job”?

:lol:

Don’t waste your time on that mate. She’s shite at blow jobs! 😉

I think folk don’t actually realise how easy it is to have a discussion with Rangers about this stuff 😂, I’ve spoke to the club about advertising and prices and we talked about partnerships like the BioWave one or the energy drink one , if you make contacts it’s no exactly hard to have the chat. Cinch and the SPFL acting like they’ve had some high level negotiations is a piss take