Another battle with SPFL

KingKirk

Hmmm, so a 'third party' was drafted in at the cost of £500,000 to do Doncasters job and find a sponsor, only for them to end up with a deal with someone who they already had established links with. That third party basically got half a million for doing nothing, reeks of a brown envelope job that... Not fit for purpose 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Guys its worth noting that this is not saying we have won the case against the SPFL. Its just that the SPFL & SFA were wrong to exclude Parks from the arbitration.

In saying that, winning this part of it probably puts us in a stronger position as I would imagine the judge has concluded that we do have an existing agreement with Parks which is why he should be included.

If we have established an existing agreement, then it puts us an a strong position to say that we have the right to knock back Cinch on the understanding of a conflict with this agreement. 

As always though, plenty of room for things to get messy.

Very true ,  but it was just as important to ensure that the spfl played by the rules , their own rules , and not ignore them when it suits .

Win or lose , good to see us highlight yet another example of their miserable , corrupt organisation . 

I never understood why the SFA/SPFL took this to court as they had to lose. Their arrogance has cost Scottish football a lot of money.

Sense would dictate that they drop the tribunal and renegotiate the deal with cinch. Explain there will be no Rangers. However as I cannot recall the last time they did anything sensible all bets are off.

In taking on Parks they were out of their depth.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I never understood why the SFA/SPFL took this to court as they had to lose. Their arrogance has cost Scottish football a lot of money.

Sense would dictate that they drop the tribunal and renegotiate the deal with cinch. Explain there will be no Rangers. However as I cannot recall the last time they did anything sensible all bets are off.

In taking on Parks they were out of their depth.

The arbitration hasn't taken place though

• 2 weeks later...