***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

29 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Niklas Moisander- defender for Malmö - has said in the newspaper today.

"We will silence Rangers tonight and we are not scared of a big crowd" - fucking prick !!!!!!

He must have misread the papers - we are scared of the big crowds.....

32 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Niklas Moisander- defender for Malmö - has said in the newspaper today.

"We will silence Rangers tonight and we are not scared of a big crowd" - fucking prick !!!!!!

Does he think 22,500 is a big crowd? 

try playing with 51,000 of us on your back ya cunt.

Would have started Hagi over Wright, their defence is good and he can unlock defences.  Good sub to have though I suppose.  Massive test for Wright, he has never played at this level and is relatively unproven even domestically, just looked good in flashes.  Not sure about his decision making and he is still developing.  Balogun starting should allow us to play a higher back line and push them right back.  I know it's harsh to not back one of our own players but I have to say I'm delighted Lundstram isn't starting.  He has it engrained in him just now to pass the ball backwards and it will take time to adjust to a team that dominates the ball.

37 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Apparently so. Actually baffled by it. Keep the dodgy right side dodgy and kick out our best defender. Shitebag decision. 

It's far from a shitebag decision. If anything it's a ballsy one if we're planning on playing a high line.

Whether it's the right one or not, time will tell. But its not a shitebag one.

Bit harsh on Helander but I actually think Balogun is a better threat at set pieces and corners.

I've been a bag of nerves all day waiting on this game, don't know what performance we'll put in but it'll have to eclipse some of our biggest ones in Europe to progress.