Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

3 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Excellent, and well overdue. Saves the hassle of queing at the ticket office in the pishing rain to collect your ticket.

What about fans like @KaiserJonthat spend their days intoxicated and aren’t in a position to embrace developments with our ticketing system, feel they’re being left behind 

8 minutes ago, Broomloanblues1 said:

To add insult to injury you get emails like this at 7pm  after trying to buy tickets for over an hour and timing out 3 times  😂😂

A28157F7-667C-4B22-BB34-804FD81BFCEC.png

Hi Scott, fire @Tiger Shawan message and he'll get to the bottom of it. He works from home for the ticket office and has 24hr access.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Hi Scott, fire @Tiger Shawan message and he'll get to the bottom of it. He works from home for the ticket office and has 24hr access.

Hope your smartcard fails tomorrow and ye miss the first 40 minutes stuck in a queue at the ticket office ya wank 

👊🏼

9 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

If there was anything at all that summed up the dreadful state that our ticketing system is in - then surely it is this thread?

Me - on CCCS, no ticket, no cash taken, no responses to emails. Anyone else in a similar position?

Have you checked to see you have your correct card registered on the cccs section?

51 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Money still not deducted from my account. Anyone else in similar situation?

Check your 'pending transactions' in your account, if you can't check it online might be worth phoning your credit card provider if you are wanting peace of mind. The ticket office seem to have been slow to apply for payment in some cases  some guys got the money taken swiftly others, not so.

My ticket payments were in 'pending ' for a couple of days, they are now showing, paid, in account.

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

If there was anything at all that summed up the dreadful state that our ticketing system is in - then surely it is this thread?

Me - on CCCS, no ticket, no cash taken, no responses to emails. Anyone else in a similar position?

I'd suggest emailing the SLO, he responded to me within 20 minutes on Sunday mate.

13 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Anyone know if there is an alternative number for getting a hold of the ticket office? It’s a fucking joke that they are closed. 

Be as well going out into your garden and shouting loudly. About as much chance as them picking the phone up. 

28 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Anyone know if there is an alternative number for getting a hold of the ticket office? It’s a fucking joke that they are closed. 

Not even sure if they are answering the phone mate.

Ticket office for today was originally to open at 5pm but they may have opened up during the day due to the chaos.

Hope you get your issues sorted !