Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

7 minutes ago, northern bear said:

I'm trying on my laptop now but need 2 together so virtually no chance 

after persevering for a while it actualy let me click CF1 there and got the very last one showing a blue seat, fck me though that was more stressful than it should have been. Hope you get sorted. I reckon it was folk having tickets in basket and fucking about for a while not buying them.

6F8E1D68-CB9E-404E-983A-0EED5334C805.jpeg

26 minutes ago, bikerblue said:

Is there any on general sale left? 

19 minutes ago, bikerblue said:

Tried general sale but none left. Looking for 2 adult tickets 

Mate, I just logged on right this minute, there are still tickets 

20210809_172101.jpg

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Mate, I just logged on right this minute, there are still tickets 

20210809_172101.jpg

It’s been doing this for the past hour. I logged in and there were none. I logged in again on the work PC and there were some but a lot of the sections had nothing available to click. Then I tried again on my own PC and it was showing 1 or 2 seconds but wouldn’t let me click on them and in the top right it said “Sold Out” so fuck knows

8 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Got 2 sitting together. Will be my sons first game so delighted with that. Just show the QR code at the gate?

Same as the ST, just put it under the scanner, was pretty easy during the friendlies.

We're turning up a bit earlier though tomorrow incase there are issues, expecting a few lol

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Same as the ST, just put it under the scanner, was pretty easy during the friendlies.

We're turning up a bit earlier though tomorrow incase there are issues, expecting a few lol

I'll be travelling a fair distance so will be down early 

Just now, northern bear said:

I'll be travelling a fair distance so will be down early 

We got there earlyish for the Madrid game, steward was helping people out with the QR codes but all seemed smooth enough

Think we'll aim for 7pm, just to avoid any drama! Hope you enjoy your night :UK:

13 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Got 2 sitting together. Will be my sons first game so delighted with that. Just show the QR code at the gate?

Oooft, chances were looking slim aswell, thats good you got them. End up eventually letting you click on a section aye? 

3 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

I got one!

At first there was no seats left, then I refreshed a few times and GF6 went red and 2 seats were available. Then came the nightmare of trying to login again to get the tickets, just kept getting stuck in a loop of captcha aeroplane selections and a message telling me they couldn't retrieve my details from the server. After 10 attempts it worked.

Fuck me that was stressful.

I got the one next to you, i'll bring the prawn sandwiches.