*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

No idea mate he’s our best defender. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s considering a move away tbh.

He should have been the first name on the team sheet tonight after that shambles on Tuesday. He must be carrying an injury. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He didnt say that.

He said there wouldn't be drastic changes- to me there is so that ones baffling. But he said he'd pick a strong squad and the team he thinks can get us into the next round. It was never said that it'd be the strongest team available to him.

He pretty much eluded to the fact he would be picking his best 11 

this is not it 

unless and this is a big unless those dropped tonight dont play on Thursday 

Just now, tom1780 said:

He pretty much eluded to the fact he would be picking his best 11 

this is not it 

unless and this is a big unless those dropped tonight dont play on Thursday 

No that's what you've taken from it, then stated he said it, now posted frustrations because he hasn't done what you thought he said but didn't.

Fwiw I'm happy with the fullbacks, but think Helander should have got picked. I'd imagine the (risky) plan is to get ahead then give a good few others 30 to 45 mins  

Goldson somehow gets a start, crazy.

Lundstrum has to show up and at least show there is a player there

Glad to see Hagi back in the 11

And if Kelly, who impressed in pre season, can't even get a start at home to Dunfermline then it's a waste of time having him around the squad 

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

He said he'd pick a team that is really strong...Does that look like it to you? It doesn't to me.

He said he'd pick a strong squad, he did. He said he'd pick a team to beat them, time will tell. He said he'd make few changes, he has made more than a few.

Helander at CH and I'd have been happier.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No that's what you've taken from it, then stated he said it, now posted frustrations because he hasn't done what you thought he said but didn't.

Fwiw I'm happy with the fullbacks, but think Helander should have got picked. I'd imagine the (risky) plan is to get ahead then give a good few others 30 to 45 mins  

We all want the result 

let’s just hope this team gives 110 % and we have a good performance 

Only surprise for me is gk and Simpson really the more I look at team 😂

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Means that players will be rested, we’re playing a championship team. 

So we rest players for a cup games going forward? 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

A championship team getting a free shot at the wounded champions. Don't underestimate how much effort their players will put into this. We need to want it more.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

A championship team getting a free shot at the wounded champions. Don't underestimate how much effort their players will put into this. We need to want it more.

Had no idea how to take the comment, ‘nothing to do with meriting a start. It’s a cup game.’ Does this mean for cup games we start fringe players 

19 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why is 4 players including goldson marking 2 Malmö players, it’s shocking defending.

3EC36824-E85E-43C7-A760-9A07B5A00BAD.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hes out the box when we have 3 players there against two Malmo players.

Ive seen more common sense at amateur level, should have been in the box.

Doesn't look great on the still image but from another angle he has every right to follow the Malmo player. Balogun is marking Colak which isn't very clear in the still image.

5jigs9.gif.feb50d1aeadd296fae42683261a52c83.gif

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

So we rest players for a cup games going forward? 

Had no idea how to take the comment, ‘nothing to do with meriting a start. It’s a cup game.’ Does this mean for cup games we start fringe players 

Why are you getting so pressed over this🤣 all big teams rotate for cup games, we have a big squad, there’s going to be rotation. If Morelos scored a hat trick against Malmö he still wouldn’t start today, see what I’m saying? Very odd that you’re losing your mind over us resting a few.