Bassey

LegendofCoop

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The young man was fantastic again tonight but people have to stop writing off Barisic. Borna is a wonderful player who is probably still dealing with a niggling injury.

I'm actually glad he's getting rested mate. We're going to need his experience later in the season, and the EL. Not only is he getting rested, but it's doing for Bassey what Tav getting injured last season did for Patterson. We need experienced reserve RB/LB in the squad. Please don't think I was writing BB of :tu: 

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The young man was fantastic again tonight but people have to stop writing off Barisic. Borna is a wonderful player who is probably still dealing with a niggling injury.

I love Borna’s delivery but his defensive record isn’t great and he rarely gets past a player. His free kicks are superb but even they have dried up lately. However it is great we have two players vying for that spot.

I think Bassey is also weak at times defensively but he causes chaos in the opponents box with his drive.

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Did really well in the first 30 minutes and showed energy and physical presence throughout the whole game. He is improving and some of his crosses are now ok. 

Bassey's low cross to Kent who in all fairness struck it well reminded me of his OF goal when Barisic crossed it.

My Motm he's growing into that jersey & position with superb displays back to back wide left and more importantly in defence .

His control is bloody good given he's a stockily built lad .

Greta to see some players taking an initiative whilst still doing their bread n butter stuff.

Man of the match tonight, would run through a brick wall for us and drove the team on tonight 

Criminal the amount of times first half he was screaming for the ball in an acre of space and got ignored 

Never hides and that’s more than I can say for a few of his more experienced team mates