celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

Ian Maxwell another denier of the truth, men abused by assistant referee Hugh Stevenson has nothing to do with the S.F.A. , referees a separate entity if you like. Another placeman put in place to protect you know who. Him along with the author of the SFA report Mr Hendry conveniently in place when needed. Gollum has the brass neck to report on this when the his club of choice are responsible for the biggest paedo ring in world football. 

They all need cleaned out.

Kick the enablers, deniers and the main culprits of these crimes against children Out.

11 minutes ago, still_a_smarmy_twat said:

Wait, they actually brought in a convicted peado???

I knew they brought back that cunt with the trophy centre who was known but not convicted as a nonce, but surely they have not brought in a guy who actually had a record!

I can’t work out who it is but yes they keep saying it and to me the club is criminally and civil complicit in children being harmed there 😡  

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I can’t work out who it is but yes they keep saying it and to me the club is criminally and civil complicit in children being harmed there 😡  

Fucking hell. Lets face it, its obvious as muck that they are up to their eyes in it.

However, if they have actually hired a convicted nonce and they have went on to abuse someone, then I cant see any way that they are not completely fucked. That has to be criminal negligence on the part of the club.

36 minutes ago, still_a_smarmy_twat said:

Wait, they actually brought in a convicted peado???

I knew they brought back that cunt with the trophy centre who was known but not convicted as a nonce, but surely they have not brought in a guy who actually had a record!

Think the one they are talking about was convicted late 90s 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Think the one they are talking about was convicted late 90s 

And they brought him back after he was convicted?

Any idea if he went on to offend at the club? If so, I genuinely think they could be absolutely fucked!

I have kinda talked myself into expecting them to worm their way out of most of the troubles, but if the above is true, then I think they are in serious bother.

29 minutes ago, still_a_smarmy_twat said:

And they brought him back after he was convicted?

Any idea if he went on to offend at the club? If so, I genuinely think they could be absolutely fucked!

I have kinda talked myself into expecting them to worm their way out of most of the troubles, but if the above is true, then I think they are in serious bother.

Not sure .But when he was kicked out in the 70s and returned he offended again and pretty sure he has convictions for both these periods .

Noticed the boys club always had the same sponsors on their strips as 'official' celtic had at the same time, which would be a strange coincidence for a separate entity. Wonder if CR Smith etc had signed separate sponsorship deals with the boys club, and if they have the relevant documents to prove it? 

18 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It is those that were abused, that I really don't get, how the fuck can someone like Brazil still support them after what they enabled and allowed to happen with Torbett et al

I think Brazils rage was directed at his abuser rather  than those who allowed his abuser to behave this way.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If I get really poor service in a shop, I will try to avoid that store and all their other stores if an alternative is available. I’ll happily badmouth them at every opportunity 

Brazil was molested as a child within an institution whose first priority was to protect the paedophile ahead of the child. He not only refuses to criticise them for their internal perverted network, he actively supports them.

I am more angry at shite service than he is at being molested.

Aside from the fact that I am a grumpy old bastard, the questions remain :

”how can you even look at that strip or go anywhere near that eyesore of a stadium without being traumatised all over again?”

And: “how on earth can you actually support them?”

If I live to be 100, I will never understand that mentality.

Absolute insanity.

"Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man." That sentence is a famous saying and is attributed to St. Ignatius Loyola and also to Aristotle. Some say it is a 'Jesuit' saying.

It's ingrained in them.

11 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If I get really poor service in a shop, I will try to avoid that store and all their other stores if an alternative is available. I’ll happily badmouth them at every opportunity 

Brazil was molested as a child within an institution whose first priority was to protect the paedophile ahead of the child. He not only refuses to criticise them for their internal perverted network, he actively supports them.

I am more angry at shite service than he is at being molested.

Aside from the fact that I am a grumpy old bastard, the questions remain :

”how can you even look at that strip or go anywhere near that eyesore of a stadium without being traumatised all over again?”

And: “how on earth can you actually support them?”

If I live to be 100, I will never understand that mentality.

Absolute insanity.

had me fooled there for a second :rofl: