New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Got a message earlier on from somebody along the same lines.

Apparently said they won’t accept an interim or low level appointment either. 

My brain is fried after the past few days so I feel like I'm missing some sort of joke, but is this legit?

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I felt that through your computer screen bigman fs.

I'm wanting tavernier to get the squad together as captain, no phones required bigman.

Too much talking and anger from big men like you today.

How do you know he hasn't got the squad together? 

Mentalist. 

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Got a message earlier on from somebody along the same lines.

Apparently said they won’t accept an interim or low level appointment either. 

is this the same message that outlines the candidate and his backroom staff, including one currently managing a team in china?

Just in now. Fucked if I'm going to bother going back through all of this. Mixed feelings that he's away but as many say, we move forward and no one man is bigger than the club. If we get the right man in next we could really kick on this season. I'm not ready to consider the other scenario tonight............:sad:

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So are you saying Defoe is all that is left from the 1st Team backroom staff?  All rest gone with SG ?

Defoe and Stewart are the only ones left. Not too sure on the regs for Scotland with regards to coaching badges but Defoe hasn't got all of his yet. Probably need to rope in McCallum to take the sessions.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Defoe and Stewart are the only ones left. Not too sure on the regs for Scotland with regards to coaching badges but Defoe hasn't got all of his yet. Probably need to rope in McCallum to take the sessions.

Cheers, I was not sure about Stewart, but it seems now the ones mentioned in Tav's Tweet are who have gone.

Defoe and Stewart leaves us thin until the new manager comes in but that is probably best and means the new guy can appoint who he wants without firing anyone.