Best Player For Rangers

26 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Cuellar too I reckon.

Mate Cuellar went through a period where it was literally like watching a man play against 12 year olds. He was colossal. Really surprised he didn’t go to the very top because he was immense, I was gutted when he left. More so than anybody else we’ve sold on. 

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Laudrup edged Gazza but nobody else in the last 40 years has been anywhere near their level. They 2 were in a league of their own.

Others deserving of a mention, but not at the level of they 2 are Cooper, De Boers (were at their level just not by time Rangers got them) and Gough.

Slightly below that level Butcher, Johnston, McCoist, Hateley, Trevor Steven, Albertz, Van Bronckhorst, Numan, Ferguson before he disappeared  down south.

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate Cuellar went through a period where it was literally like watching a man play against 12 year olds. He was colossal. Really surprised he didn’t go to the very top because he was immense, I was gutted when he left. More so than anybody else we’ve sold on. 

He was immense. Never seen anyone stroll the defensive side of our game so easily up here. 

McCoist doesnt get the recognition he deserves, his two goals that ultimately won him the golden boot summed him up, but they’re not as viewed as some of his others. 

But Gascoigne for me, without question. It was almost as if he went out every game with the mindset that people has paid to see him, and he very rarely disappointed. 

Will never forget his performance at Firhill. Was standing behind the goals in the old stadium and the pitch was horrific, yet he floated around the whole game. Literally 5 feet away from a World Class player who’s head was aa much in the stands with us as it was on the pitch. On his game, simply unplayable. The most naturally gifted footballer ive ever seen.