Best Player For Rangers

So, not the greatest Rangers player, ie John Greig but the best player ever to play for Rangers in your lifetime, who and why?

For me Michael Mols, pre injury he was simply a world beater, the turn, the goals!! Such a shame he was injured so soon into his time at Rangers, never the same afterwards. Won’t go down as the greatest for obvious reasons but in my opinion he’s the best player ever to wear the Rangers shirt (in my lifetime). 

Ally the Timslayer

Davie Cooper when i was younger was my hero. Liked Gregor Stevens tenacity and was fortunate to share a changing room with the man later on in his career. 

Cant take away impact of Laudrup and Gazza 

As said above, loved Davie Robertson

9 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Won't win any popularity contest with this name but Terry Butcher was a giant for us.

My favourite will always be Durrant.

Durrant was a favourite of mines as well , but unfortunately we were robbed of seeing how far his talent would have taken him due to that cowardly cunt from aberdeen . He still ended up having a great career but should have been so much more .

I don’t have John Greig as number one in any of my lists. Greatest Ranger, Best Rangers player, best captain… He’s not any of them for me.

A lot of younger people say he’s the greatest Ranger ever just because older people say it. There’s an argument it was David Meiklejohn in that case.