Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Its never been refused before. Request it and make them look like the absolute cunts they are. The club really need to fight this as hard as possible.

They will refuse it on the back of Doncaster’s speech, unless of course the other side of the city feel they are disadvantaged and their place man will find a way of supporting it…

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Its never been refused before. Request it and make them look like the absolute cunts they are. The club really need to fight this as hard as possible.

One thing I'm certain is the club will not fight our side no matter what happens. 

Personally i think we will just play the game as scheduled and suffer whatever happens with nothing said whatsoever 

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

One thing I'm certain is the club will not fight our side no matter what happens. 

Personally i think we will just play the game as scheduled and suffer whatever happens with nothing said whatsoever 

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Just now, Robmc1 said:

They will refuse it on the back of Doncaster’s speech, unless of course the other side of the city feel they are disadvantaged and their place man will find a way of supporting it…

I took his speech to mean that games would go ahead after the 17th with or without crowds. Doncaster cannot possibly say there will be absolutely no postponements for any reason at all, after all he cant control the weather for one thing. Daft as the cunt is even he knows he cant guarantee no postponements whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Well that would be scandalous to be honest.

Always a first time and wouldn't be a surprise if it was us. 

Remember this is the same group that had Dundee registering an assistant manager as a player and according to the St mirren manager bent the rules to get games going ahead. 

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The key words is may postpone. 

The ground work has already been set with doncasters no room to move fixtures talk.  We have absolutely no chance of postponement.

It's pretty much went how the taigs wanted. Now it's up to us to turn up and ruin their plans.

I agree with that, the only way it will get postponed is if Flange has enough players away in international duty, mind you he might think with us being without Alfie it is best to play the game.

Not playing the two games on the 29th and 2nd means there is no room to fit games in. Shambles once again. 

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree with that, the only way it will get postponed is if Flange has enough players away in international duty, mind you he might think with us being without Alfie it is best to play the game.

Not playing the two games on the 29th and 2nd means there is no room to fit games in. Shambles once again. 

No chance they'll want a postponement this time. This is what they were banking on, us missing key players. 

I'd go with a front 3 of Itten or Roofe(If Available), Kent and Sakala. Unless we add before the window shuts. 

They leave a lot of space at the back for Kent and Sakala pace to exploit.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No chance they'll want a postponement this time. This is what they were banking on, us missing key players. 

I'd go with a front 3 of Itten or Roofe(If Available), Kent and Sakala. Unless we add before the window shuts. 

They leave a lot of space at the back for Kent and Sakala pace to exploit.

I have no doubt it was seen by them as a possible advantage and were out so quickly setting the agenda, while we sat back and said nothing, we are so good at never being on the front foot with these things, it would still probably have been approved but it is annoying how it happens every time with Robertson.

Yes we hopefully have 3 from 4 to pick from. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt it was seen by them as a possible advantage and were out so quickly setting the agenda, while we sat back and said nothing, we are so good at never being on the front foot with these things, it would still probably have been approved but it is annoying how it happens every time with Robertson.

Yes we hopefully have 3 from 4 to pick from. 

One thing they are very good at. Getting their narrative set right away. 

Just once it would have been nice seeing us taking the initiative. Instead as usual silence. 

Odds will be against come the 4th but challenge we'll be up for. Just think how sweet a victory will be after all the shite they've pulled with this game. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

One thing they are very good at. Getting their narrative set right away. 

Just once it would have been nice seeing us taking the initiative. Instead as usual silence. 

Odds will be against come the 4th but challenge we'll be up for. Just think how sweet a victory will be after all the shite they've pulled with this game. 

We should be used with it by now I suppose. 

I see in the 'Them' thread that Rogic is away with the Australian squad, which is good, he seems to be playing well for them at the moment.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

I took his speech to mean that games would go ahead after the 17th with or without crowds. Doncaster cannot possibly say there will be absolutely no postponements for any reason at all, after all he cant control the weather for one thing. Daft as the cunt is even he knows he cant guarantee no postponements whatsoever.

Any credible person wouldn’t try to renege on that speech but they seem to make things up as they go along if it benefits a certain team it would appear…