Pathetic

RangersMedia

4 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Totally. Feels like the negative mindset filtering down to the players as well. If you were Ross County. Would you rather we kept the relentless pressure and attack like we did when we went behind. Or had this pathetic attitude change where we sit off and try and protect the lead. We should be aiming to kill these games 

Agree with big Boyd there individual mistakes cost us  3 goals away from hone you should win   but I will say it again the manager staring with Bassey at centre back and Itten up front has me questioning his ability  Bassey is a bombscare  and Itten is the worst player I have seen in a Rangers jersey for many years 

Just now, bluenoz said:

We didn't sit back at 2-3. Sakala could have iced it. Arfield was an inch away from a tap in.

We didn't win because we were awful defending.

The sooner Helander & Jack are in the team, the better.

Thing is will the manager play them. I mean he has Lundstram ahead of Jack and Itten ahead of Roofe. 

I dread the line up on Wednesday because I fear he won't have learned anything. 

Sloppiness in defence particularly unacceptable, unprofessional, poor concentration. From Tav not stopping cross balls (and Borna), Goldson all over the shop at times, Bassey (worst game in a while) and McGregor (deary me). Not starting games in the right manner, shades of Gerrard’s time.

6 minutes ago, tm91 said:

There's a time to have a proper discussion about tactics but I'm too angry to be bothered. We fucked it today, we gifted 3 stupid goals, McGregor cost us the game. Bassey has been an excellent stand-in but he's not a fucking centre-back and never will be. Itten should never be starting games because he just isn't very good. 

We changed things round at the break, got 3-2 up, and immediately shut up shop. We need to kill these teams off. 

As it is, Celtic are mediocre themselves, but they've got momentum now. Gio needs to fix things or we'll throw away a season that will define the next decade of this club's history. And given the past decade, we can't really fucking afford to do that.

That what's gonna cost us the league. Were currently not good enough to do that in midfield and at centre back as it stands. A fit Jack and Helander plus Souttar back up and then we're talking.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Thing is will the manager play them. I mean he has Lundstram ahead of Jack and Itten ahead of Roofe. 

I dread the line up on Wednesday because I fear he won't have learned anything. 

Jack should have gotten minutes today in prep for Wednesday. It is a big ask to bring him in after such a long absence. 

Helander has no chance I wouldn't think.

14 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Team is as flat as fuck, actually reminds me of our 10iar season when we were top at NY but they beat as at their midden and reined us in and went on to win it.

Theyve strengthened their squad / team to win this pot of gold at the end of it, we haven’t and from a towering point of strength last summer, we have gone backwards. 

Big few days in this window and then next week’s game. If they go top, our players will chuck it. 

Been saying this for some time now, we’ve stood still and havent progresses since last season while they have. We’re inviting them into a challenge that shouldnt even be there. 

If they beat us on Wednesday can anyone see this team rolling up there sleeves and turning it around? I certainly dont. Wednesday night is now the biggest game of Geo’s management career.

Summed up well, sadly.

I'm really concerned with how Gio's tactics are sucking the attacking impetus out of Kent & Tav, then regressing Kamara to level that we've never seen him before. 

The respect we're giving to fucking jobbers in this League is mind blowing when we take the lead.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Jack should have gotten minutes today in prep for Wednesday. It is a big ask to bring him in after such a long absence. 

Helander has no chance I wouldn't think.

He should have but didn't so doubt he starts which is again poor management. 

I fear he will try and set up to not lose and play Sands or something wild. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

And that’s the biggest problem because both of them are injury prone. Two good players, but neither can be relied on to stay fit IMO.

I don't think Jack is injury prone. He has had one occurring injury that wasn't handled properly. He should have had an operation much early instead of re-aggravating it and making it worse.

He is sorely missed in our team.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Summed up well, sadly.

I'm really concerned with how Gio's tactics are sucking the attacking impetus out of Kent & Tav, then regressing Kamara to level that we've never seen him before. 

The level of respect we're giving to fucking jobbers in this League is mind blowing.

Is it Dutch Arrogance that him and staff think these teams aren’t good enough to hurt us and that we can get by with a 4th/5th choice centre half?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think Jack is injury prone. He has had one occurring injury that wasn't handled properly. He should have had an operation much early instead of re-aggravating it and making it worse.

I'm amazed we never replaced with a like for like. The difference with him absent is obvious.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Jack has regularly missed games ever since Kipre did him a few seasons back.

He’s a talented player but it shows how bad it is when people are pinning their hopes on a guy who has barely kicked a ball in a year as the solution.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Jack has regular leg missed games ever since Kipre did him a few seasons back.

He’s a talented player but it shows how bad it is when people are pinning their hopes on a guy who has barely kicked a ball in a year as the solution.

Injury-prone is often a misused phrase for players.

The stats are alarming in our favour when Jack plays. He's fit, play him!