Mason Greenwood

jackg93

8 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

That's that then, joins Getafe on loan.

United are scumbags who clearly wanted to integrate him back into their squad. It was leaked by the Athletic and they've came out with a deliberately obtuse statement, which could be interpreted to suggest he'd be leaving the Club permanently.

All the while hoping their back up plan of letting Getafe take the heat from them, before bring him back next Season would work.

Scum.

And hoping if he bangs in 20 goals+ then fans will be more open to him returning.

You can guarantee that if was a £2m asset he would have had his contract terminated many months ago, which is mental.

On 02/09/2023 at 11:14, KingKirk said:

What's the difference between this and goodwillie? Ones worth absolute millions whilst the other was a easy target. Both scumbags but

A judge found Goodwillie guilty of rape, Greenwoods case was dropped. 

Regardless of whether you believe Greenwood did it or not, that's quite a significant difference legally. 

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

A judge found Goodwillie guilty of rape, Greenwoods case was dropped. 

Regardless of whether you believe Greenwood did it or not, that's quite a significant difference legally. 

Kinda get what you are saying, then I remember listening to Greenwood actually saying he was raping her and it kinda devalues your point.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Kinda get what you are saying, then I remember listening to Greenwood actually saying he was raping her and it kinda devalues your point.

I'm not defending him by any means, but legally it's a big difference. 

The fact no one from Greenwoods side has ever even came out with a comment is really odd. If they really wanted to they could have come out with how it was some weird role play or some shit like that, but the fact they didn't makes me think that's not the case.

38 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I'm not defending him by any means, but legally it's a big difference. 

The fact no one from Greenwoods side has ever even came out with a comment is really odd. If they really wanted to they could have come out with how it was some weird role play or some shit like that, but the fact they didn't makes me think that's not the case.

Legally there is nothing to stop either of them playing for whoever they like.

This isnt about 'legally' though.

Its about getting rapists to fuck.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, wully said:

Getafe: La Liga club condemn 'derogatory and intolerant' chants aimed at team - BBC Sport

Loanee striker Greenwood, 21, was reportedly met with chants calling for him to die during Wednesday's La Liga match against Athletic Bilbao.

Surrender or you’ll die die die

22 hours ago, wully said:

Getafe: La Liga club condemn 'derogatory and intolerant' chants aimed at team - BBC Sport

Loanee striker Greenwood, 21, was reportedly met with chants calling for him to die during Wednesday's La Liga match against Athletic Bilbao.

Good.

Should be intolerant of rapists. 

• 4 months later...