*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Ramsey has been an utter waste of a signing and money. We could have used this to bring in Souttar immediately. We needed additions who could play straight away and make an impact.

Could have saved us playing one of our best midfielders on current form as a CB on Sunday and quite possibly have changed the outcome of that game. 

I said at the time the Ramsay signing would be piss take fodder for Celtic fans to use for years. However, even I thought he would be fit more than this, absolutely laughable.

At the time I didn't want held to ransom over Souttar, but that is now looking an awful call as well 

Ramsay is last season's Shane Duffy and McGregor has become Barkas.

7 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I said at the time the Ramsay signing would be piss take fodder for celtic fans to use for years. However, even I thought he would be fit more than this, absolutely laughable.

At the time I didn't want held to ransom over Souttar, but that is now looking an awful call as well 

Ramsay is last season's Shane Duffy and McGregor has become Barkas.

Pretty much spot on 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So pretty clear we weren't just resting Jack at the weekend.

Diallo sits on the bench and gets a skelf injury. Ramsay cant even reach the fucking bench and he's ruled out.

Shambles.

Jack’s is Covid related apparently

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Ramsey has been an utter waste of a signing and money. We could have used this to bring in Souttar immediately. We needed additions who could play straight away and make an impact.

Souttar was injured at the time I'm sure but would still contribute now far more than Ramsay will.

For 50K or whatever its pish decision making.