*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Just win tonight, don't care if we batter them or not, just fucking win at any costs 

Feel like a broken record but any more slip ups and I think we can forget winning the title.

Forget the scum’s scores/results and just win, get in front and don’t let up.

6 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

If McGregor starts I might tear my eyes out. Can't wait for us to have 40 shots and St Johnstone score with the only shot they get.

Did you watch McGregor against Dortmund at Ibrox? I get that his best days may be behind him but ffs man, some of the comments about a club legend are disgraceful.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Did you watch McGregor against Dortmund at Ibrox? I get that his best days may be behind him but ffs man, some of the comments about a club legend are disgraceful.

Club legend or not he is done and will cost us this title if he continues to play. Simple as that, on current performance he is the worst goalkeeper in the league at the minute. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Umm......

Gio living and dying by the McGregor sword.

Why is Arfield and Aribo playing again, they are both shattered 😭 

We can't continue playing the same players twice every week. Honestly man, I'm getting so mad at Rangers :(

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There’s not been a single personal comment about the guy. People are only commenting on his performances. Most love him as a guy.

He’s been howling this season though. Throwing away the league by sticking with him. 

It’s the Rangers 10Aiar season all over again, except McGregor instead of Goram. With McGregor obviously having a much higher level of professionalism.