*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Disagree. Our performances lifted after that night even if some of the results didn’t. Tonight we didn’t lack effort.

He may not get another year if he continues the likes of playing Lundstram at the back and making no subs.

Lundstrams been better than he ever was with stevie G in charge

3 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Lowry looked really good in his games so far. Led to a few saying he should have been starting games which I think was just the usual over enthusiasm for a youngster coming through.

However in that second half Arfield offered almost nothing. Why not put Lowry on, a perfect replacement for Arfield who’s looked promising so far and even if he came on and played poorly he’d likely have been doing better than Arfield. 

I just don’t get it, Gio might get asked the question but all we will get is a standard managers answer. 

Lowry won't kick a ball for the rest of the season mate. Nine games left, all must wins, Gio ain't picking him.

I'm with you, he should play more but he won't.

Just now, WWTC said:

They weren’t battering us, but we were absolutely horrific against a piss poor St Johnstone side and had a Manager who stood at the sidelines without making a single change. It wasnt hearts or hibs or the tims away, it was a piss poor team and at times the football being played was embarrassing. 

And yet we were no better here earlier in the season, or late last season, 

6 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Yeah play the likes of Ryan Jack two to three times a week then when he injured and not available let's load up the responsibility on some poor lad with no experience or expect the likes of Steven Davis to perform when hes no played in weeks.

Then people can come on here and moan like hell about the fact it's no worked and we've effectively handed the mhanks the title and €40M + into the bargain.

You should prob not get so het up about what someone comments on in a thread. Take a deep breath and ahhhhh..... There are about 9 games left at a crucial point in a season so if I want to beg to differ I will. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Lowry won't kick a ball for the rest of the season mate. Nine games left, all must wins, Gio ain't picking him.

I'm with you, he should play more but he won't.

You are probably spot on here and its fuckin ridiculous , the boy should have played a lot more.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So you would play the same 11 on Saturday? You can't run players into the ground like this. It is madness and an injury is bound to happen. We have capable, internationally capped players on the bench.

I personally wouldn't, but i dont see them in training everyday, i wouldnt have played half the teams that gerrard did either but im not the manager 

Fact is tonight we were the post, two good keeper saves and a missed good chance away from horsing them 4-0, they deserved fuck all from that tonight, not even a goal, when was the last time we said that about a rangers performance 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

And yet we were no better here earlier in the season, or late last season, 

And we find ourselves in a position where our Manager stands at sidelines  with an inability to influence the performance of the team, with the bench he had at his disposal and the minutes in the legs of the majority of the players on the pitch?

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Cunts are throwing in the league when we’re 3 points behind.

No Surrender what a fkn laugh that statement is.

Nobody’s saying anything about throwing the league 😂 just want better consistent performances?

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I meant we played him as a CB - I wasn’t commenting on his recent play.

Next year gios will make changes lets not chuck him under. Bis for trying to play guys out of position. Next season sme shit then im on side with getting rid, im loyal and we need unity if we have a chance of winning the league. 

27 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

fans were fkn raging, no subs ffs, this managers an idiot

no trust in the subs at all

one of the worst displays and we won!

mcgregor nearly fkd it up again

arfields misses😔

lundstrom is one lazy bastard , 3 times stood ball watching while the player ran past him

morelos and Bassey pass marks, Goldson and balogun ok

Bold statements mate.👍

Just now, Albertzz said:

Next year gios will make changes lets not chuck him under. Bis for trying to play guys out of position. Next season sme shit then im on side with getting rid, im loyal and we need unity if we have a chance of winning the league. 

Thats a hater dream so many typos 😘