*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, shotstopper said:

A tricky away fixture? A tricky away fixture away for me is, Dortmund, Bayern, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, Malmo or even sometimes the Tims but St Johnstone, don't make me laugh. This is Glasgow Rangers not Cambuslang Rangers.

European games don't matter apparently.

Don't you read the posts on here?

38 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Nobody’s saying anything about throwing the league 😂 just want better consistent performances?

Skepled hibs and hearts and cheated against DU and romped the 1st half against M then fkd it with 2 defensive blunders, and squeeze in 2 of the best euro results and performances 

33 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Stop talking sense mate in here  mate.It'll never catch on.

Just to remind the critics of GVB we just won a tricky away fixture.End of.

GVB checking the range on his car and his house is ten miles further - yet he thinks “I know better, I’m sure it’ll be fine” as he passes petrol station after petrol station.

Light traffic, green lights all the way and he just makes it as the engine conks out on his driveway.

Combination of bloody-mindedness, arrogance, stupidity and blind luck.

Doesn't know he close he came to losing huge numbers of the support tonight.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And out of they 18 goals, one was against us the last time we were here, 

Arguably the game was managed brilliantly, they created fuck all and we won, theres nothing better than that

Are you at the windup?

Did we lose?

It was a typical winter mid week night game in Perth. The kind you talk about when signing a player where you ask can he turn up for it? 

The ball was bouncing about like a basketball, can't remember more than 3 passes on the floor from both teams. 

Overall a shite game of football to watch, but the most important thing is taking 3 points down the road.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You should prob not get so het up about what someone comments on in a thread. Take a deep breath and ahhhhh..... There are about 9 games left at a crucial point in a season so if I want to beg to differ I will. 

Your more than welcome to differ from my point of view just like I'm perfectly  entitled to say your totally wrong.

I thought it was a good win in difficult circumstances against a good team who made it hard for us. I think we just need to calm down and celebrate a great victory. With everything going on in Ukraine you can forgive the players for maybe being distracted by that

24 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I thought it was a good win in difficult circumstances against a good team who made it hard for us. I think we just need to calm down and celebrate a great victory. With everything going on in Ukraine you can forgive the players for maybe being distracted by that

Great victory?

Weather,poor pitch shite management and some players not good enough I’ll accept most excuses for a shambolic showing but because their thinking of the Ukraine is fucking mental.

That was a really hard watch, in fact it looked like relegation battle between two dire teams. At times it was hard to guess which team was second in the league and which was second bottom.

I know our bench was not that good but surely some of them could have come on and been able to string a couple of passes to team mates. 
Delighted to escape with 3 points but worrying about our manager, his tactics, his lack of decision and seemingly lack of passion. It was scary after the Parkhead game when he seemed happy to accept the result and performance and the lack of urgency or willingness to freshen during games makes me doubt his commitment.

53 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I was out tonight and half expected to check the result and see we dropped points, so I'm just thankful for the 3 points. Was it as bad as is being made out?

I was out tonight but managed to watch the game, and it was scrappy as fuck, but 3 points is all that matters in a tousy game! :rangers: