Old Firm In Australia…

Our 

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

From all PR material from Oz, the language, the Ange's homecoming, the order of announcements (us last) etc, etc you can be absolutely certain that this is being organised by tarriers for tarriers. They must be pissing themselves laughing at this

Their board have treated our board like village idiots for years and we've wasted our breath trying to build bridges while they fire snide shite at us at every opportunity.

We're turning into the daft cunt that carries the school bully's bag up the road thinking he's their pal

Embarrassing day

Our board are village idiots with some of the shit they’ve done lately 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Wont be watching couldnt think of anything worse tbh

I watch every game we play no matter who it is against.

I wont miss watching a game against them, and I think allot who disapprove of the game will still tune in.

Understand that if those who disagree with it refuse or dont want to watch though.

I still think there is a good chance we will pull out, and we should.

27 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Bisgrove said he didn't speak to the tarriers. How would he know what they are getting paid? 

I'm pretty sure there'll have been some negotiations between the clubs and the organisers.  There's no way this has been organised behind the scenes and for us to agree to take part and put at risk all our business stature building-work because of a poxy friendly tournament. No business would allow themselves to be embarrassed in such a manner.  Even it they did negotiate a fee which was double ours do you really think we'd have went and publically accepted it this morning? Any business person of sound mind will have pulled out, claiming bad faith and probably rubbished the 'reports' tout suite.

I just can't see it.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

With all the leagues closed over that period we could have had a far more lucrative tournament at Ibrox against top opposition that would have made more cash and wouldnt have involved travelling around the world.

Club is run by clowns…….

An Australian tour would be completely fine if we weren’t playing them. Teams and fans of clubs in Europe won’t give a fuck about some mid season friendlies while the World Cup is going on so Australia makes sense… playing the taigs doesn’t.

Forget the fact that the scum picked the perfect deflection from yesterday’s court decision, forget the fact that they refuse to acknowledge our history and our very existence and forget the fact that we should be doing everything we can to distance ourselves from opponents now facing multi-victim class action child abuse charges - forget all of that for a minute.

If we are literally travelling to the other side of the world then we must be on equal appearance money.

To accept less than them is to accept that Rangers are second billing, the B side, the 11 clowns getting out of the car in this fucking circus.

It should not need protests or fans telling the decision makers at our club just how crass this decision is - if they have agreed to accept support act money, then they are not fit for purpose.

Every person who rubber stamped this (excluding Gio who is clearly being told what to say) should be out on their arse ASAP.

And GVB can ram his "terrific opportunity" up his fucking arse.

For a guy that's got fans turning against him for on field events, this is only likely to turn more against him given his backing for it. And imo he's completely oblivious to the growing animosity .

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Everyone that saying they won’t be watching, definitely will. 

We had 20000 or something ridiculous views on a twitch stream with a guys camera phone watching us away to Killie once. 

Watching is one thing.

Paying to watch is entirely another.

I'll not be watching.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Everyone that saying they won’t be watching, definitely will. 

We had 20000 or something ridiculous views on a twitch stream with a guys camera phone watching us away to Killie once. 

I certainly won’t be watching anything to do with this shite