Europa League Quarter Final/Semi Final Draw

scottyc06

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

That is perhaps an underestimation of the number of Rangers fans who would travel.  We have thousands of Bears in the Greater London area, never mind the south of England as a whole. The number of Rangers fans who would go down, as well as up, left and right from destinations innumerable from around Britain and from around Europe would put serious pressure on the London authorities.

Manchester demonstrated that Rangers fans will travel for massive games in massive numbers far exceeding the ticket allocation for the game in question.

Not just Rangers but our supporters association with westham,mwall,charlton, crystal palace, wimbledon,fk, i know tottenham lads that are in belfast more than london, outside football our association goes alot further....

Would be huge.

8 hours ago, Vision said:

Watching the highlights show on Bt, typical English got West Ham winning the cup already. 

Their a good side but inexperienced in Europe, if we draw them they'll have us well written off which will suit us down to a tee 

Would be good to beat them, then see if Soucek wants to give his racist pals another wee call from the pitch at full time.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Was reading westham forum, they don’t want to face us were like a good championship side on a good FA cup run 😂😂

fucking wankers 😂😂

Suits us fine if teams want to underestimate us. Hopefully the next team we get does that too. 

7 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Don’t see how Atalanta is fourth betting favorite. On current form they are most dangerous team left in the draw.

Money. Probs haven’t had many bets on them so far, relatively speaking. Whereas Barcelona will always have folk betting on them.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Suits us fine if teams want to underestimate us. Hopefully the next team we get does that too. 

Hopefully we will be underestimated all the way to Seville (not Savulle for any Mhanks looking in). No doubt that Dortmund did not take our threat seriously until the end of the first leg, the video that appeared of the last round draw shows that Red Star were equally guilty.

I would imagine that ourselves and Braga will be the two teams the others will be hoping to draw, Barcelona & Lyon excepted I fancy our chances big style against any of the others.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Hopefully we will be underestimated all the way to Seville (not Savulle for any Mhanks looking in). No doubt that Dortmund did not take our threat seriously until the end of the first leg, the video that appeared of the last round draw shows that Red Star were equally guilty.

I would imagine that ourselves and Braga will be the two teams the others will be hoping to draw, Barcelona & Lyon excepted I fancy our chances big style against any of the others.

I hope so. 

Braga would be the team we are most evenly matched with, or Frankfurt. 

If we can avoid Barca and Lyon then all good for me.