Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Just now, JWAC said:

BT just said Ajax ran 6 km more than us tonight. You can't forgive that, whether it's players not doing their job or again shite coaching (which it is), there shouldn't be any coming back from that.

The basics the fans expect are effort. If the players have given up on the manager then they need the fucking boot too

Given that they had 2/3rds of possession that's an utterly disgusting stat.

Just now, JWAC said:

BT just said Ajax ran 6 km more than us tonight. You can't forgive that, whether it's players not doing their job or again shite coaching (which it is), there shouldn't be any coming back from that.

The basics the fans expect are effort. If the players have given up on the manager then they need the fucking boot too

We have players that just jog about, we all know who they are.

1 minute ago, JWAC said:

I've never seen that before 

1 minute ago, JWAC said:

With 25% possession. That's fucking embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

It's worrying yes and Gio should take responsibility but asking for a manager to be sacked on the basis of 2 results is nuts in my opinion.

It's not two results though. It's a steady decline in every aspect of the team. From tactics to player selection to team fitness and morale he's fucked up every single thing. I've never seen a team regress as fast and as completely as we have.

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

The Champions League is way above us and the League is deciding factor for me but I understand why some want him gone now. Just an opinion. 

get rid now and we have a small chance in the lg.   theres questions being asked now.  Becky Ives just asked Jack about spirit and fight in the team.  that says it all for me. 

Gio is done.

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Absolutely dreading the Aberdeen game. They will be absolutely raring to go and away from home that’s all it takes to get something off of us. 

They’ll beat us

gee me Sean dyche I want winning football don’t care how it’s delivered