Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yep, if you can’t get the players up for these last two games then it’s over 

When are these players ever up for a true battle, time and time again they shit the bed.

I want Gio gone in the morning but it changes absolutely nothing until this team is decimated.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s not going anywhere tonight, or before the weekend, no matter how much people cry for it. 

Results at this level won’t determine his fate. It’ll be failures in the SPFL that do.

He will be away in a couple a weeks then 

I honestly was defending him up until tonight but fucking hell this is an absolute embarrassing situation.   we have now shipped 7 goals in a game and a half we have never had such a shite defence. Goldson is pathetic tonight and sands is a midfielder not a fucking defender 

Should also drop off Wright back up there at the weekend because the sheep are exactly his level. Supposedly there as an outball when you will have a reduced amount of possession and he manages to get caught offside how many fucking times. Totally brainless.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Feel for him as he's ultimately dealing with a bunch of fairweather cunts that chucked it at numerous points and are chucking it again when it gets tough.

I wanted him to succeed and I think he's potentially an excellent Rangers manager - his European record up to this point speaks for itself - but we can't sack the team, so he's probably going to have to go sooner or later.

BS. This is all on gio. He's way too weak and keeps backing under performing players.

1 minute ago, Blacky Bear said:

Just like Advocat, seams like he buckles under pressure.

How can so many performers from last year crumble to peices, something is really wrong.

How many leaders do we have on the pitch? Walter’s teams were full of them. If it turns into a fight then you need players who will step up. We don’t