Said it from the start

r.scott93

Don’t want any staunch points but reshuffling the team today is what we needed to do all season.

albeit Wright players like wright and borna and Davis ain’t worldly players but they are a step above anyone else in the division apart from the mhanks.

I said on a previous post mhanks rotate players and have baws to do so. We keep same faces and thrown players like diallo and borna  away over a few bad games when a short rest was needed.

that’s why we depended on same faces like Morelos and Kent to perform.

Good performance today. Take each game as they come and win what is in front of us. Up the gers 

6 minutes ago, r.scott93 said:

Don’t want any staunch points but reshuffling the team today is what we needed to do all season.

albeit Wright players like wright and borna and Davis ain’t worldly players but they are a step above anyone else in the division apart from the mhanks.

I said on a previous post mhanks rotate players and have baws to do so. We keep same faces and thrown players like diallo and borna  away over a few bad games when a short rest was needed.

Good performance today. Take each game as they come and win what is in front of us. Up the gers 

Don’t remember you saying this 

32 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Joined 27th Feb...

saw us drop a 2 goal lead to motherwell that afternoon and thought to himself "think this is the day I'll join a Rangers forum". 

giphy.gif

I was seriously annoyed and joined because Twitter was too much for me but good researching though! 

12 hours ago, r.scott93 said:

12 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Don’t remember you saying this 

Don’t remember the poster at all 

🤷‍♀️

Yesterday was pleasing but do you really know why we won comfortably?

Because the pressure is off in the league as we are out of it.

I remember in Gerrards first season we had a strong finish in the league when we had no chance of winning it. 

When this team has no pressure we do very well.

This team needs ripped up. It's like a bad ex saying she will change. But you get let down again and again and things will never be right.

That's this team. 

We'll get beat next Sunday because the domestic pressure will be on.

I'm surprised more fans haven't clicked on.