Am greeting

RFC55

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

Amazing. A moment to cherish.

Im 34 and Manchester was special but 2 months ago my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung and liver cancer and its hit me really hard as I'm really close with my old man. Just came right out the blue.

We had a we embrace after the whistle on Thursday which I will remember for ever.

Lifting the trophy would be very very special.

Loved this video 💙

Sorry to hear that mate.

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

Im 34 and Manchester was special but 2 months ago my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung and liver cancer and its hit me really hard as I'm really close with my old man. Just came right out the blue.

We had a we embrace after the whistle on Thursday which I will remember for ever.

Loved this video 💙

Really sorry to read that mate. Take care. 

7 hours ago, dee9 said:

Loved this video 💙

Sorry to hear that mate, Savour every moment you can with your dad and remember Memories last forever, Thoughts with you and your family mate.

9 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Trust me when I say, I know exactly how you feel. Lost my Da to cancer few years ago. Make as many more memories(than those you already have shared) as you can together. 

Every day or a game that passes, I wish he was still here to share moments. He would be over the moon seeing where Rangers are now. 

(Now I'm really tearing up) aaaahh, what a season this has been:) 

Take care x 

Lovely post mate.

Thanks alot for your words x 

On 17/04/2022 at 05:05, dee9 said:

Loved this video 💙

Sorry to read that mate and hope you get as long as possible,  moments like that will live with you forever though , that's when we're more than a club and it's more than a game