Am greeting

RFC55

If the soap dodgers win tomorrow I wonder if we should just let the game at breezeblock boulevard go? It's a really hard call but we don't want to be going into the second leg with a lot of injuries and I'm sure if it looked like we were going to win on the 1st the tims would make sure we didn't leave their midden unscathed :ang:

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

If the soap dodgers win tomorrow I wonder if we should just let the game at breezeblock boulevard go? It's a really hard call but we don't want to be going into the second leg with a lot of injuries and I'm sure if it looked like we were going to win on the 1st the tims would make sure we didn't leave their midden unscathed :ang:

Never. Never. Never.

7 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Ban this fucker.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Ban u ya cunt, read way worse than that from you over the few years I've been on here. Fuck even the last 24 hours alone. Cunts are entitled to their own opinion and I get what the guys is saying 

Fuck up Rab. Naebody cares.

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Perhaps we do have to start to think the unthinkable :ang:

Nah, I think there's more than enough in this squad to go there and have a go at them without needing to wave the white flag before we've even played Leipzig. Going there and just going through the motions isn't exactly the best prep for the second leg v Leipzig either.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nah, I think there's more than enough in this squad to go there and have a go at them without needing to wave the white flag before we've even played Leipzig. Going there and just going through the motions isn't exactly the best prep for the second leg v Leipzig either.

We are really coming onto a game now ... teams of winners always pick up when the silverware comes out :rangers:

28 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Probably the worst post I've read on here.

And it isn't even one from @esquire8

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Too many surrender monkeys in our support. Obviously they havent been around in previous title races which went down to the last few games.

Will you be saying the same tomorrow if they go out n horse Ross county 4 nil? Only 24 hours after calling people surrender monkeys? 

It's called being a realist, no matter what spin you want to put on it. The same people saying they think it's done are the same ones that seen the warning signs when we threw a 12 point swing. 

Obviously you never hand them the title that's just idiotic, but it would take a miracle for us to win it now. 

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Will you be saying the same tomorrow if they go out n horse Ross county 4 nil? Only 24 hours after calling people surrender monkeys? 

It's called being a realist, no matter what spin you want to put on it. The same people saying they think it's done are the same ones that seen the warning signs when we threw a 12 point swing. 

Obviously you never hand them the title that's just idiotic, but it would take a miracle for us to win it now. 

Saying it’s all over when we still have a chance is not very supporting like. I would say that’s surrendering 

it’s done when the maths say it is.