***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Can only knock your head against a brick wall for so long, before it starts to hurt…

or play 4 games in 10 days, there backline when getting a ball passed to them struggle to keep up with it, a simple pass has resulted in the defender chasing it and when you see the close up shots of the players faces you can see them pretty much blowing out their arse

Happy with the first half. Tactics are working so far. Solid defending, especially from Goldson and Tav, and no trouble for Shagger. Wright is not up for it, and Kamara fuckin scares me at times. Davis and Sakala would be my first picks to replace them. 45 mins in - we are 0-0. There is a chance. Come on Rangers! Get them!

So far so good. We can do more though. Giving them way too much respect I think. Need to do better with the ball.

Wright has to come off. Not even about his jogging about, or lack of physicality but he doesn't understand how to run the line. You will never beat a 6ft4" defender but dont give him the header for nothing or hell find a team mate everytime. He's no even close to where the balls are going.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Anyone got a link that is performing well? Ive had a few but one went down, the other one is playing for about 30 seconds and then buffering for 30 seconds. Its not my internet either which is fast.

http://1stream.top/soccer/MjMzMDQxNDI1?sport=soccer Some dodgy pop-ups mate, but the link it's self is good (Graigin apart)

The front two have to do more to give the defence something to hit. Wright and Kent are not doing much. Our distribution needs to be a lot better. I guess the one good thing is that Kent and Wright are being left 2v2 a lot of the time. So if we can get the pass right an away goal (even thought they don't count as 2) might be on the cards.

A little worried about Barasic and Bassey slipping. Need to get those studs changed. Also, Bassey is once again running about like a lunatic!